The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers...

Go down 
2 posters

I never use cheats in video games!
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... I_vote_lcap0%To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I sometimes use cheats in video games!
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... I_vote_lcap100%To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Empty
PostSubject: To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers...   To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... EmptyJanuary 17th 2017, 3:43 pm

To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... pirat

To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_NFpMGQPauWnxwb6w_0u-oPSkQRZfPQwIqBtT4CbqupQViB4ATo Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_UHo6AnzmqyjHok7ku7H5ToDDDmLGaKnAwzauO8g168kZ6zrMfg To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSF4g7nQ1Prq7D-TIXNoYos81Lp7IAFgpEJrpAXyb9_OImGIy_cQ
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Teenag10To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWuXdE49efabT7Qfs-rKXCRldwfrdSKTYOMc9mIGHdgE7Ub68nYg To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJXGGFaZpE9kwt-NS8kKnCNC4peliVYUtXNW6gm9mCQlYveQGG

I heard from some video gamers saying, "hey, why do you use cheats in video games? it just ruins your video gaming experience!". Very Mad
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Cheati10

Well, I don't say I have never used cheats in video games. No

Action (non-fighting) video games: I seldom cheat To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... 978788824
Fighting video games: Do continues count as cheats? Question
Shooting video games: I don't need to cheat as I am pretty good at this type yes
Adventure video games: I actually rarely play this type Neutral
Simulation video games: I actually rarely play this type Neutral
Strategy video games: I played only very few of this type, no need to cheat Neutral
Sports video games: I usually play this type with my friends, if I cheat then I will be beaten up hard dead
Role Playing video games: honestly sometimes I do use cheats.....because some of the RPGs are so d@mn hard.........  To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... 1340147569

Hey, but sometimes cheating in video games is a must!  To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... 769613853
For example, in order to play as the end boss, Beatrice, in "The Rumble Fish 2" arcade, one must need to input a cheat code To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... 3876111886:

And, the most epic video game cheat in the 1990's, in my opinion, was the "how to play as the bosses in the Super NES version of Street Fighter II" mentioned in the Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM) 1993-02 issue:
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Ryxrz710
in case servimg not working for you....:
To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... 6wa6nu10
in case servimg not working for you....:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mazemerald

To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers...   To Cheat or Not To Cheat, That is the Question for all video gamers... EmptyJanuary 17th 2017, 4:55 pm

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE CHEATS!

I always use cheats to finish games or simply fun.

this is my revenge against games like megaman and other games made with a AI very hard.
i never bores with games because i always win all the challenges and task.

some players considers chearts a thing for losers,but i think the true loser is who never gets to end a game because your excessive difficulty,the technology was made for it. tongue
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1