The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX

Go down 
+5
Quicksilver
YoungSamurai5
Arkady
Shadman
XXDreamBrotherXX
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX Empty
PostSubject: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 9:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"My name is Legion, for we are many"
http://marvel.wikia.com/David_Haller_(Earth-616)

More progress will be revealed soon... Posting one sprite for now just so I can make it in time for the Easter Event :albino:

Alter ego
David Charles Haller

Abilities
The mutant ability to absorb a person's psyche into his as an alternate personality, and manifest their superhuman abilities when they are dominant, including:
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Pyrokinesis
Time travel
Reality warping

David is the mutant son of Professor Charles Xavier and Israeli Holocaust survivor Gabrielle Haller. He has severe mental illness, including a form of dissociative identity disorder (more commonly known as multiple personality disorder), with each of his personas controlling one of his many superpowers.

Guards on hands and feet will be edited out later Smile
Any tips or criticisms post 'em here!

Last edited by XXDreamBrotherXX on April 11th 2013, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 9:33 am

Damnit DB I thought it was Legion from Mass Effect oh well cool news.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 9:39 am

AoCBane wrote:
Damnit DB I thought it was Legion from Mass Effect oh well cool news.

lol! Sorry brother looks like you might have to keep on dreaming for now
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 9:41 am

Ill keep on Dreaming Brother lol
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 10:21 am

I'm liking the idea of legion, opens up possibilities for AoA , but I suggest have him floating around not so much standing, as he isn't a fist fighting character, more of a magneto type floater, keep up the ideas though
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 10:24 am

We'll he could have some telekinetic punches and kicks
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 11:19 am

love the sprite style
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 4:24 pm

@ Young: Thanks truth be told it's a very easy base to work with, all the hard work is all ready done for me Embarassed lol

@Arkady: I've got some moves planned in which he will be floating but this will only be triggered with certain personalities. I'm trying to keep comic book accurate, and I don't recall him floating too often??? Could be wrong though. The only time I've seen it was Age of X

Thanks for your support guys, I look forward to sharing more with you very soon
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 6:49 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
@ Young: Thanks truth be told it's a very easy base to work with, all the hard work is all ready done for me Embarassed lol

@Arkady: I've got some moves planned in which he will be floating but this will only be triggered with certain personalities. I'm trying to keep comic book accurate, and I don't recall him floating too often??? Could be wrong though. The only time I've seen it was Age of X

Thanks for your support guys, I look forward to sharing more with you very soon

Then dont have him float like I said just have like some telekinetic punches and kicks sorta like GL
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 7:38 pm

AoCBane wrote:
Then dont have him float like I said just have like some telekinetic punches and kicks sorta like GL

That's not a bad idea Smile I can use that for one of his personalities. Thanks Bane

My plan is to have him play similar to Acey's Rogue, where different hypers trigger different personalities which then will be his dominating persona for a short period of time. Thus enabling the player take advantage of his vast multitude of powers.

For his regular attacks without any personalities triggered, I thought I can use psychic blades, like psylocke, which is what he used against Magneto but accidentally killed charles instead which created the AoA universe.

Thoughts and opinions? And always I'm open to suggestions Smile

Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 8:17 pm

lol i have to study up on this character
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 8:59 pm

Well if you want some voicework let me know.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 10th 2013, 9:41 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 11th 2013, 12:49 am

@AocBane: Thanks man, I shall let you know when the time comes Smile

@YoungSamurai: lol, updated first post to include a link leading to more info

@Quicksilver: Thanks for the support! Will post more progress when I get home from work. 12hr shift today Sad
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX EmptyApril 11th 2013, 12:52 am

thank you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX   Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX Empty

Back to top Go down

Legion WIP by XXDreamBrotherXX
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next