The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project

Go down 
+11
Erroratu
Lord Sinistro
Hypersonic
chuchoryu
tank402
Hagjilord
YoungSamurai5
Dragon-Kid
Segatron
flammableking
Ganbare-Lucifer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which character will be on the Project?
Ado
Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project I_vote_lcap9%Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Gold
Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project I_vote_lcap26%Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 12 ]
Peacock
Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project I_vote_lcap20%Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Puppetmon
Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project I_vote_lcap45%Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Empty
PostSubject: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 7th 2013, 3:35 pm

Hola mis amigos

As you like to know... i'll help Chuchoryu in the project... and to start with the special carnival of the game...

we will start a special guest character (aside of Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter) Very Happy

Here are your options...

Ado (Kirby)

Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Ado

With Adeleine being worked by TheIranSonic. There whould be options to include her brother Ado, Razz

His fight-style will be like a new and custom from scratch concept, and gameplay will be CvS and will get a bit of Art Drawing as an hyper.

Ethan/Gold (Pokémon)

Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Pokemon_heart_gold_conceptart_2sKam

The actual MUGEN Character Pokémon Trainer (AKA Red) was a bit dissapointing and buggy. So i decided to put some justice on Trainers and make Gold. With the original Pokémon Trainer code as base, but with some fixes and revamps.

His Pokémon will be based on the Pokémon Special ones: Typhlosion (Fire), Politoed (Water) and Sunflora (Grass). Or will be other 2 be picked by users... (with Typhlosion will STILL being in the team of him). Gameplay will be like a custom CvS and Tag Tournament flavour.

Peacock (Skullgirls)

Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Peacock

I always wanted a MUGENized Skullgirls Character, and Peacock is my favourite. So... why not?

Her gameplay will be like in her original game with a bit of Tag Tournament flavour...

Puppetmon (Digimon)

Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Image.pimg

Chuchoryu likes Digimon, and my option was Puppetmon. I think he whould like it Very Happy

His gameplay will be a CvS style and a mixture of his movesets from Digimon Adventure and from the RPG games of Digimon World. With Tag Tournament flavour...
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 7th 2013, 4:17 pm

Puppetmon!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Segatron

Segatron

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 8th 2013, 6:41 am

you know I wanted too see Sub Zero r Ryu as guest character
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Kid

Dragon-Kid

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 8th 2013, 10:51 am

Peacock!
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 8th 2013, 2:53 pm

When Chuchoryu makes a post on somewhere on this site, the poll will finish...

Since only a few people care about this project...

as they enjoy comic chars...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 8th 2013, 2:56 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
When Chuchoryu makes a post on somewhere on this site, the poll will finish...

Since only a few people care about this project...

as they enjoy comic chars...

Well, I happen to be a proud one of those few. ^^ I love crossovers and I love Tekken! Very Happy I also have never heard of Puppetmon until now, and think he'd fit right in with my roster! ^^
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 8th 2013, 3:22 pm

im actually a big anime fan lol. i was the first to vote. i voted puppetmon. i just rarely post. good luck though whoever gets chosen.
Back to top Go down
Hagjilord

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 9th 2013, 12:39 am

Puppetmon!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 9th 2013, 1:51 am

Personally i think chucho is the streetfighter char god,i was hoping hed be the one to turn sawada from sftm into a mvc styled sprited character for this game,it would be epic!!! Or maybe elfuerte for a xover special character.hell they did link in soul calibur,i wouldnt mind seeing wreckit ralph face off against asteroth axes swinging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 9th 2013, 2:49 pm

flammableking wrote:
Puppetmon!!! =D
Si yo tambien quiero ver a Puppetmn en mi proyecto and I like to see a rival cut-escene vs Devil Jin
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 9th 2013, 2:51 pm

Segatron wrote:
you know I wanted too see Sub Zero r Ryu as guest character
Whi not, I planing to make Reptile CvS Style using the Gameplay like my Tekken chars, Ryu is my favorite char from SF series but is in all vs game I see and Capcom he made, for his reson I prefer to see more Akira Yuki not exist in Mugen only in Sega mega drive and Dream cast amigo
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 9th 2013, 2:53 pm

tank402 wrote:
Personally i think chucho is the streetfighter char god,i was hoping hed be the one to turn sawada from sftm into a mvc styled sprited character for this game,it would be epic!!! Or maybe elfuerte for a xover special character.hell they did link in soul calibur,i wouldnt mind seeing wreckit ralph face off against asteroth axes swinging.
Sawada form the "Street Fighter Movie" is the only character I no see making from CAPCOM in any SF game, whi not? sure in some time I planing to make Sawada but not for this proyect is for SF4 Legacy amigo, more good to see Sawada in thath game
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 9th 2013, 3:00 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
im actually a big anime fan lol. i was the first to vote. i voted puppetmon. i just rarely post. good luck though whoever gets chosen.
Good Puppetmon is goin enter to the Iron fist Tournament, this is not the firts time Digimon knows Tekken, in one game made from Bandai Tekken, Mishima Zaibatsu is the responsable to this game is "Digimon World Re:Digitized" Lili from Tekken is one of the digi-choosen and some more characters from Tekken appear in Digimon, Jin in devil form fight vs Greymon but Greymon win his battle, Heihachi like to enter to the Digital World, King have a new parthner is Leomon, Gon his one of the digi-choosen and have a Greymon and Terriermon (I dont remember his second Digimon)

Puppetmon is a good char to enter in the Iron fist Tournament and I planing to make Heichi Mimi LoL
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 9th 2013, 4:45 pm

And the winner is...

Puppetmon!

(gosh, i wanted Peacock D:)

well... let's start making the sprites... Chuchoryu... you start first!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project EmptyApril 11th 2013, 4:34 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
And the winner is...

Puppetmon!

(gosh, i wanted Peacock D:)

well... let's start making the sprites... Chuchoryu... you start first!
Bien enviame los sprites de lo que lleves y yo me encargare del programarlo, sigue haciendo sprites ya que yo estoy ansioso de crear al primer Digimon para este proyecto mi amigo

In other news, other char how like to see is Sub-Zero, Sorpion and the best Reptile like this:
Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Subzeromk2Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Scorpionmk2Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Reptilemk2

Why not? tel more chars to make in CvS Conversion amigo bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project   Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest Star Fighter for Tekken Project
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next