The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin

Go down 
+35
warriorz
Colosse
inforasi
kyoman
XXDreamBrotherXX
Hypersonic
Fightfan
Blagoy
NightDevil123
DANY (spider boy)
wingnut
Beto
carpa5
wikisaiyan
rafhot
Dragon-Kid
Red Hood
ZaikoNEONElementz
volzzilla
OGSymbiote
galactus
MUplayer
LALO27
CosmicToxin
ajrenalin
mugenaddict34
Quicksilver
cravd
O Ilusionista
dev
Ax
JARRO77
YoungSamurai5
flammableking
Adminbot
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin Empty
PostSubject: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Long way to go, but considering ajrenalin only started coding a week ago, pretty good so far. We should really note cravd's patience as many coding plans fell through for Red Hulk until now.

Last edited by Adminbot on September 15th 2013, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:01 pm

So freaking cool! cheers
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:19 pm

really interested to ajrenalin code a full character so i can fully see his coding skills
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:21 pm

Awesome Wip!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:38 pm

Finally an original Hulk!

It's about time he got some original attacks Smile
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:50 pm

I remember this wip. It's very old. I might be wrong, but it was a ScruffyDragon wip a few years back. Anyway, looks good, guys. Like young said, I'm eager to see a fully char coded by ajrenalin. Good luck, guys.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 2:24 pm

Is this that Red Hulk I was working on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 2:27 pm

commenting:
well actually began in IMT, after the former CVG, and eventually falls in dire MMV since then we have all the permissions to republish hulk already taken long ago by acey. besides various other hulks of CAPCON between personajesen what wanted to do something more original and different from the known capcom hulk, I see ajrenalin is pretty good even being its inception in code (I wish I could learn half of what you know) thanks and Vol for helping make this relidad and if there is still much to be done but it's a great start and we hope soon to be able to share it all.

comentando:
bueno en realidad comenzo en IMT, despues en el antiguo CVG, hasta finalmente caer en MMV dire que tenemos desde ese entonces todos los permisos para reeditar hulk ya dados hace mucho tiempo por acey. aparte de diversos hulks de capcon entre otros personajesen lo que quise hacer algo mas original y distinto al ya conocido hulk de capcom, veo que ajrenalin es bastante bueno aun siendo sus inicios en codificar (ya quisiera yo aprender la mitad de lo que sabe) gracias y Vol por ayudar a que esto sea relidad y si aun falta mucho por recorrer pero ya es un gran inicio y esperamos pronto poder compartirlo para todos.
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 2:54 pm

Oh, so it was IMT, not Scruffy Smile
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 3:30 pm

Esta interesante tu proyecto de Hulk rojo cravd, aun recuerdo cuando vi a este hulk en alguna imagen de un stage, me gustaron mucho las sprites!
Back to top Go down
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 6:05 pm

Yup, sprites are really good. And this project sounds very cool. Your idea to do something different as the other versions of hulk that been released, is refreshing. Hope he will continue with the originality in his moves and attacks.

Keep working good!

Si, los sprites son realmente buenos. Este proyecto suena muy bien. Tu idea de hacer algo diferente a lo que ya se ha visto en otras versiones de hulk anteriormente lanzadas es refrescante. Espero que continúes con ideas originales para sus movimientos y ataques.

Sigue trabajando asi de bien!
Back to top Go down
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 6:44 pm

Yea i been working on him for about 2 weeks now longest part is aliening all the sprites nothing is final in this video most basics and hit animations are imported already so intros wins specials and hypers really all that's left for now..

I was wondering need the forums opinion before i do this although i still have time before i get this far. Anyway i see a lot of hulks that hit hard already from the beginning of the match.. What do you guys think if i may his attacks normal damage and when his life is below say below 500 his hits do double damage???

OR with power if he has 1000 power he hits 25% stronger
2000 power is 50% stronger
and 3000 power is 100% stronger..

I'm thinking more with the life loss because the more mad he gets the stronger he becomes, but i was also thinking power would be good to because it makes you think if you wanna use a hyper and get some life down or be patient and attack with combos at full power... let me know guys i am all ears..
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 7:19 pm

ajrenalin wrote:
I'm thinking more with the life loss because the more mad he gets the stronger he becomes, but i was also thinking power would be good to because it makes you think if you wanna use a hyper and get some life down or be patient and attack with combos at full power... let me know guys i am all ears..
yeah, lower health should give stronger attacks because he will get angrier if he is losing, and if he gets angrier he should get stronger.
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 8:45 pm

exellent!! congrats!!
Back to top Go down
MUplayer

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin EmptyApril 5th 2013, 9:12 pm

Good stuff! Looking forward to seeing more of it. As far as something different, how about ability similar to Mcready's/Buyog's Strong guy, where he gets 'madder' as he's hit which causes him to generate the heat Rhulk is known for (as well as a small dmg boost). I figure it works like his Super except if he doesnt 'expel' the heat ( say a lvl 3 Super), he'll go into dizzy state, similar to the comics.

Yeah, it's likely be a b*tch to code, but hey I think it'd be cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next