The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin

Go down 
+35
warriorz
Colosse
inforasi
kyoman
XXDreamBrotherXX
Hypersonic
Fightfan
Blagoy
NightDevil123
DANY (spider boy)
wingnut
Beto
carpa5
wikisaiyan
rafhot
Dragon-Kid
Red Hood
ZaikoNEONElementz
volzzilla
OGSymbiote
galactus
MUplayer
LALO27
CosmicToxin
ajrenalin
mugenaddict34
Quicksilver
cravd
O Ilusionista
dev
Ax
JARRO77
YoungSamurai5
flammableking
Adminbot
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
galactus

galactus

Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 9:43 pm

Red Hulk is looking great so far in my opinion well done and good luck with him, I will be looking forward to this character personally bounce Cool and I love the getting stronger as his health drops idea as well by the way Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2013, 12:08 am

great job on this hulk...been looking forward to him for a long time...good to see him in action with DIFFERENT basics than the others

very nice so far

i would say that knee my need to be faster tho and maybe that crouch low kick
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2013, 10:14 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
Is this that Red Hulk I was working on?
yea, after you had to pass him off, 2 other plans for coding fell through. fortunately we met ajrenalin and now i think the WIP will finally come to fruition.

ajrenalin wrote:

I was wondering need the forums opinion before i do this although i still have time before i get this far. Anyway i see a lot of hulks that hit hard already from the beginning of the match.. What do you guys think if i may his attacks normal damage and when his life is below say below 500 his hits do double damage???

OR with power if he has 1000 power he hits 25% stronger
2000 power is 50% stronger
and 3000 power is 100% stronger..

I'm thinking more with the life loss because the more mad he gets the stronger he becomes, but i was also thinking power would be good to because it makes you think if you wanna use a hyper and get some life down or be patient and attack with combos at full power... let me know guys i am all ears..

i was thinking a combination of both.

when he above the health threshold where that extra power kick in:
- basics do 20% more damage at 1000 hyper power
- basics do 40% more damage at 2000 hyper power
- basics do 60% more damage at 3000 hyper power

when he meets the health threshold as mentioned in the 2nd proposal, then he revert to all basics do 60% more power at all times.

i came up with lower numbers to try and factor in better balance btw as wonder if %' s mentioned above would be a little much.

Last edited by volzzilla on April 6th 2013, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2013, 11:56 am

Quote :
What do you guys think if i may his attacks normal damage and when his life is below say below 500 his hits do double damage???

make it get more attack power based on his life (not his power), since he gets stronger when he is anger. At 250 or less, he could do 175% damage, but make him gather this point by point.

The code is not hard, I can help you if you want.

Plus, will he habe a super armor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2013, 3:39 pm

Yea I felt the life lost was better to have... I can code it but if you wanna give a hand I have no issues with that just for the simple fact that last few days I been busy and extremely off with MUGEN.. That's why adminbot been announcing my edits and videos and not me.

I figure out a good concept what you guys think about it??

Super Armor... I did have it at first but than took it out... Now since I came with the power concept of hitting harder maybe ill do that with his power..

Super armor values
0-999 = no armor
1000-1999 = 1 hit armor
2000-2999 = 2 hit armor
3000 = 3 hit armor

Attacking Values
501-1000 100% attack
251-500 = 150% attack
1-250 = 200% attack

Figure the life lost will make him hit harder hulk/rulk gets more mad when he takes a beating, and the power will represent his armor..
Life = Attacks
Power = Armor
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2013, 4:56 pm

dev wrote:
I remember this wip. It's very old. I might be wrong, but it was a ScruffyDragon wip a few years back. Anyway, looks good, guys. Like young said, I'm eager to see a fully char coded by ajrenalin. Good luck, guys.
Wow I thought the same thing! I think it is actually Scruffy dragon's old W.I.P!
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2013, 10:36 pm

ajrenalin wrote:
Yea i been working on him for about 2 weeks now longest part is aliening all the sprites nothing is final in this video most basics and hit animations are imported already so intros wins specials and hypers really all that's left for now..

I was wondering need the forums opinion before i do this although i still have time before i get this far. Anyway i see a lot of hulks that hit hard already from the beginning of the match.. What do you guys think if i may his attacks normal damage and when his life is below say below 500 his hits do double damage???

OR with power if he has 1000 power he hits 25% stronger
2000 power is 50% stronger
and 3000 power is 100% stronger..

I'm thinking more with the life loss because the more mad he gets the stronger he becomes, but i was also thinking power would be good to because it makes you think if you wanna use a hyper and get some life down or be patient and attack with combos at full power... let me know guys i am all ears..

i like the concept. and by the way there is a much easier way if your seperating sprites individually
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2013, 1:53 pm

strange that you didn' used the updated sprites.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Kid

Dragon-Kid

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2013, 11:22 pm

cravd, how about a LV3 Hyper in which he calls the Marvel NOW! Thunderbolts (Punisher, Agent Venom, Deadpool and Elektra)?
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 1:28 pm

would be pretty good, let me see what you can adapt.

seria bastante bueno, dejame ver que es lo que se puede adaptar.
Back to top Go down
rafhot

rafhot

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 1:53 pm

his hair and his pants have separated colors?

the character is great, but his hair is too grey for my personal taste, but nothing that cant be changed by palettes i think

great job guys!
Back to top Go down
wikisaiyan

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 2:01 pm

When the release window
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 3:44 pm

Very Happy 
such time without posting anything about .. lol .. in a free moment I had continuously adapt this attack three strokes.
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-hyperrulk-8540750.html

que tal tiempo sin postear nada sobre el..jejeje.. en un rato libre que tuve adapte este ataque continuo de tres golpes.
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-hyperrulk-8540750.html
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 4:11 pm

hi excelent work i hope you can realese very soon
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 5:44 pm

impressionante.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin   Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Hulk by cravd, Colosse, and ajrenalin
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next