The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite   Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 5:19 pm

I've been brain storming about making a team fortress fan game with 2d metal slug graphics.
So i decided a sprite of Sniper using his default secondary weapon (the submachine gun i think...) i want to know if you guys like the idea and want to join the making of the game
Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite Sniper10

I ain't doing anything if this doesn't get enough interest though because it's impossible to make even a character's sprite sheet alone or with 2 to 5 people, much less the whole game, this is just an idea for now
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite   Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 9:37 pm

I do not understand your idea, but I wanted to suggest to you, consider making your project in OpenBOR. At that engine you can do all sprites yourself and make codes is extremely easy, compared MUGEN. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite   Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite EmptySeptember 29th 2016, 4:35 am

Imagine Team fortress 2 characters with metal slug gameplay style, but not just it, it would be a multiplayer game with two bases and 2 teams one against another online... sadly i don't think the openbor engine would work with this because this is supposed to be an online 2d shooting game

Also i have this whole sprite sheet to edit to make marco look like Sniper
Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite MarcoMachineGun

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite   Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 Sniper metal slug style sprite
Page 1 of 1