The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:22 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:21 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:09 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)

Go down 
+16
MUplayer
Adminbot
zequi007
Fightfan
Hypersonic
Dragon-Kid
YoungSamurai5
OGSymbiote
XXDreamBrotherXX
galactus
DANY (spider boy)
cravd
ajrenalin
animaraz
Beto
Ax
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyApril 11th 2013, 1:38 am

Ax wrote:
OGSymbiote wrote:
better hulk than most of the ones and nice way to be original Ax
you should combine your hulk with Gart's
i believe we can make the greates hulk of them all with these sprites and the ideas he has come up with

Thanks.

That was my goal since almost all the hulks I played had identical movesets. Same as Cap, just nothing really new at all to their releases.

As usual though you are free to edit whatever. I like Gartham's work a lot; I just couldn't incorporate it all. I welcome the assistance.

cool Ax consider it done
and believe me i know how hard it is to use garts work...i was the first to try and "clean" the sprites but it is very tasking

and techy great job on the stance animation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 5:14 am

Thanks for all the comments and support. Work is flowing well, fixing up everything and planning out new moves. I have gone over Volzzilla's feedback and all that is mentioned is already fixed or will be soon.

Currently I'm going through re-aligning sprites, while re-doing the clsn/animation timing for each move. Once that task is complete I will work on the CNS and CMD files for every move. Then on to new moves. I've already planned out the throw, a new special, and a launcher.

Re-aligned walk/light punch/med punch (needs a frame or 2 as stated by volz):
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Newwalk
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Lightpunch
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Medpunch

Here is what I'm thinking for the sound...a friend is a sound engineer with a studio. He got really excited when I showed him that I was working on Hulk and actually started doing the grunts and groans right away. So I may have full custom sound effects for all moves, new voice for grunts and groans (maybe some catch phrases), and new general hitting/getting hit sounds. He has lots of ideas already for me. I haven't thought about a stage (mind you there are some great ones out there), but at the very least I expect to have a new custom song for your favorite hulk stage in the future too. I'm just trying to work out some details with him, but he is leaving for a rap tour across part of Canada tomorrow. So that will be delayed for now.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 7:54 am

thats looking great Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 9:23 am

I second that well done techy121 Cool Smile Im really glad that you are doing well with improving him Very Happy and am really looking forward to the updated version of him sounds like he will be Awesome when your finished bounce

good luck with him a well Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyApril 14th 2013, 11:57 am

techy121 wrote:
Thanks for all the comments and support. Work is flowing well, fixing up everything and planning out new moves. I have gone over Volzzilla's feedback and all that is mentioned is already fixed or will be soon.

Currently I'm going through re-aligning sprites, while re-doing the clsn/animation timing for each move. Once that task is complete I will work on the CNS and CMD files for every move. Then on to new moves. I've already planned out the throw, a new special, and a launcher.

Re-aligned walk/light punch/med punch (needs a frame or 2 as stated by volz):
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Newwalk
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Lightpunch
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Medpunch

Here is what I'm thinking for the sound...a friend is a sound engineer with a studio. He got really excited when I showed him that I was working on Hulk and actually started doing the grunts and groans right away. So I may have full custom sound effects for all moves, new voice for grunts and groans (maybe some catch phrases), and new general hitting/getting hit sounds. He has lots of ideas already for me. I haven't thought about a stage (mind you there are some great ones out there), but at the very least I expect to have a new custom song for your favorite hulk stage in the future too. I'm just trying to work out some details with him, but he is leaving for a rap tour across part of Canada tomorrow. So that will be delayed for now.

good luck i know from first hand that this is a difficult task lol
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyApril 14th 2013, 9:48 pm

Looking forward to what you will do with him. Will you add anything regarding new moves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyApril 15th 2013, 1:38 am

Yes once all fixes are in place I plan to add a special, 1-2 throws, a launcher, and a hyper combo. All of these are planned out already, but may add more in the future.

Thanks everyone for the comments and interest in this update.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 5:52 pm

Adjusted the tackle fxs to hulk's size and body. Also enhanced the rock waves, now they are bigger and float up while moving and breaking apart.

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 3ilbwTvTHE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 BRLUH9p
https://i.imgur.com/3ilbwTv.gif https://i.imgur.com/BRLUH9p.gif

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EJaOXTx
https://i.imgur.com/eJaOXTx.png

Also I fixed the "air kicks"

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Gb7D9zRTHE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 IG3H34PTHE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 R6gfD9l

I rotated them with O ilusionista's tool

Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 9:34 pm

Nice one Ax well done Smile he's looking better and better with every fix/improvement I bet he will be Awesome when he's finished bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 EmptyMay 8th 2013, 12:43 pm

I like the new sprites!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4