The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)

Go down 
+16
MUplayer
Adminbot
zequi007
Fightfan
Hypersonic
Dragon-Kid
YoungSamurai5
OGSymbiote
XXDreamBrotherXX
galactus
DANY (spider boy)
cravd
ajrenalin
animaraz
Beto
Ax
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beto

Beto

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 11:18 am

This Hulk and Apocalyse deserve investment, are my favorite of his creations, I'm sure someone will help with code bounce
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 6:33 pm

I would welcome help any day.

I made a quick video for anyone out there whose afraid of downloading this. I assure you there are no viruses, chrome is just difficult like that. Anyway this is what's in the download. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR1umkTlSQw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 1:46 am

I'm not good at spriting at all but I took a shot at animating the stance. I'm also planning to do a tweak to the code/aligning the sprites a bit better.

To Ax I love your vision on Hulk and can see where you want this to go. Thanks for an incredible job so far on him.

To ajrenalin do you want to team up on this? I just noticed you said you have already removed the extra sprites. Have you re-aligned them too and/or tweaked the code?

A sneak peak:
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 Hulkstanceanimated

Here is the sheet of the stance and parts if someone wants to use to make it better:
THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 Hulkstandsheet

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 2:45 am

Yeah, he will be look much better with this stance. Maybe, Ax, you can add stance to your char? Small update, huh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 3:18 am

Here is a patch with the new stance just extract to your character folder and it will overwrite the files in Hulk (sorry they are named thor). I plan on doing much more with this while keeping Ax's dream for the style that he plays.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4ao8ng

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 5:09 am

That looks beautiful! I wish I had the time to do this. I appreciate all help and I am grateful for the patch, I didn't want to put it manually myself by the .gifs' frames so the patch is very much appreciated!

I think now that an update should only be put up if there is a significant difference. So if anyone out there is up to it, how about some palettes, fixing the audio samples, and anything else that could improve this?
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 9:17 am

Applied patch to full character upload. Thank you techy121: http://www.mediafire.com/?v7uh8up14dc7mwa

Adding info to the first post.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 12:02 pm

I love his new stance too many thanks techy121 very much appreciated that is a big improvement cheers Cool Very Happy his AI seemed a lot more aggressive when I tried him in watch mode as well, not sure if that was part of the update but its definitley an improvement thanks for that as well if it was part of the update Very Happy

and cant wait to see how good this hulk is once his sounds and ground shadow etc have been fixed I bet he will be really Awesome then (he is already my fave mugen hulk personally Very Happy )

good luck with making him even better guys Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2013, 1:53 am

Thank you for the better stance. I hope further updating can happen by whoever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2013, 2:33 am

I'm working on it. Cleaning out the extra sprites, aligning the sprites, cleaning up the code, and adding missing clsn. I've toyed with the idea of re-coding it all together because of all the work (haven't thrown the idea out the window as of yet). If I do re-code him I will keep Ax's concept the same (the way he looks, moves, attacks, plays different then any other hulk more of a "primitive" style hulk). After all that, then I can think of other things... for example I think I can get a pretty good throw from the sprites (just recycling some sprites). Maybe a couple more special moves, launcher, etc. I am amateur spriter at best so am not planning to sprite more moves.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2013, 5:59 am

Sounds good to me Very Happy

Look into Mcgurrow's mugen, and look for his hulk, he has some cool stuff I wanted to add on to this one. Particularly the throw attacks. He has one move where hulk breaks a foes back with his head and shoulders, swings him around and tosses him away. It's pretty epic! And it's all from the original hulk's sprite base.

I appreciate the integrity preservation to but if you can find something better, please improve it!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2013, 4:33 pm

thanx for all that techy121. here a little feedback that might help:
- like the custom made sprite look
- love the move concepts
- 9000,0 port face wrong direction
- put in a standard 120x140 port for 9000,1
- rocks from QCB+P special seem like they can animate better
- on the QCB+2k hyper, would like him to jump up higher which would give more impact to landing
- need more Hulk yells, grunts and what not
- can infinite the QCF+K charging special
- launcher and throw needed
- would like another frame or 2 on standing MP
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 10th 2013, 10:18 pm

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I will take a look at MGMurrow's Hulk for ideas and get a sheet of the regular Capcom sprites to see what I can to for extra frames on some anims as well as ideas on moves. I was thinking of an aggressive throw... either throw across the whole screen, and/or a slam where he picks P2 up and slams him into the floor (right through the floor like the avengers movie with loki) once or multiple times.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 11th 2013, 12:09 am

interested in checking out your coding
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 EmptyApril 11th 2013, 12:12 am

Looking forward to seeing the further progress of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)   THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - RELEASE (ENDING RETIREMENT)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next