The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sonya Blade POTS/ CVS Style
starting my own MUGEN fourm Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
starting my own MUGEN fourm Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 28th 2024, 8:26 pm

» Eve Stellar Blade
starting my own MUGEN fourm Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 28th 2024, 8:26 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
starting my own MUGEN fourm Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 28th 2024, 8:24 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

starting my own MUGEN fourm

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

starting my own MUGEN fourm Empty
PostSubject: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 22nd 2016, 11:49 pm

Hey guys. Due to recent events, I wanna start my own forum site. I would like if someone could help me out with the logo, CSS (I only know a small bit of Javascript unfortunately.) moderation, and advertizement. It is created in Zetaboards and it is created for people to show off their creations and give constructive criticism to the said creations. This is by any means, not supposed to be a warehouse or a replacement of MMV, MFG, MFFA, or any of the sorts. just a "MUGEN Youtube". I also plan on it supporting English, Spanish and Japanese. So here it is:

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

Very incomplete (Ala, there is just character section and the two default boards that come with every Zeta board), doesn't even have a name yet but with the help of artists, I could make this unique. After the graphics are done, I will add MMV to my affiliates.

Last edited by Mega_Man on June 28th 2016, 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 6:47 am

It must be hard raising a forum, but surely will have fun trying! starting my own MUGEN fourm 311127478
Good luck with your forum. starting my own MUGEN fourm 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 7:45 am

The only thing I think is hard is getting it to be popular. And not evolve it in drama when it does become to be.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 2:58 pm

So Doom, can you help me out with it or are you busy?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 4:08 pm

I am an administrator here. It would be unethical to work in another forum at a time. In adition, yes, I have a lot of work. starting my own MUGEN fourm 2800933067
Thank you for your offering. starting my own MUGEN fourm 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 23rd 2016, 7:12 pm

Dang. That's fine. I'll still be on my quest for recruitments.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 28th 2016, 1:57 pm

It'd be great if you'd guys register. I have a lot planned when it becomes popular.

Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 28th 2016, 2:18 pm

>> Due to recent events
Recent events? Question  Sorry I was away for a few days ago............what were these events about please?  Question   Did it have anything to do with MMV?  Question

By the way, good luck in starting up your own MUGEN forum! Smile
starting my own MUGEN fourm Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTaVxrSZMwvtlkVipDm2z1A9arpYddmrkAEjBb4VMbSgNL17O8
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 28th 2016, 2:31 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
>> Due to recent events
Recent events? Question  Sorry I was away for a few days ago............what were these events about please?  Question   Did it have anything to do with MMV?  Question

By the way, good luck in starting up your own MUGEN forum! Smile
starting my own MUGEN fourm Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTaVxrSZMwvtlkVipDm2z1A9arpYddmrkAEjBb4VMbSgNL17O8

The recent events did not happen in MMV. It happened in a couple other MUGEN forums and I can not talk about it since it's against the rules to bring drama over to MMV.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 30th 2016, 1:05 pm

Hi. Sorry for bumping this again but I have a question for those that run the site... How did MUGEN Multiverse get popular while there were many other MUGEN forums to use instead? I know MMV is not as popular as them but I would like to know so I can give myself tips next time I decide to advertize it.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 30th 2016, 1:41 pm

I joined. I'm hoping this eventually becomes a big community like MMV. Good luck on your forum.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 30th 2016, 2:08 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:
I joined. I'm hoping this eventually becomes a big community like MMV. Good luck on your forum.

Alright. Though I doubti t would be big. I have pretty low expectations for the things I create in terms of getting big ever since I made that Pokemon game on Pokecommunity. But all that matters to me is that I have another MUGEN place to call home now.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 30th 2016, 4:24 pm

Mega_Man wrote:
Shadow Lord wrote:

Alright. Though I doubti t would be big. I have pretty low expectations for the things I create in terms of getting big ever since I made that Pokemon game on Pokecommunity. But all that matters to me is that I have another MUGEN place to call home now.
Maybe if I can get some activity going and people joining that will help it become a bigger community.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 30th 2016, 4:27 pm

Sure. Me, you NeoFireSonic, and Purple Chandelere should all work together to make this forum a thing.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm EmptyJune 30th 2016, 4:28 pm

Mega_Man wrote:
Sure. Me, you NeoFireSonic, and Purple Chandelere should all work together to make this forum a thing.
Alright, I'll invite some people in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting my own MUGEN fourm   starting my own MUGEN fourm Empty

Back to top Go down

starting my own MUGEN fourm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next