The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013

Go down 
+10
SIRALEXBABY
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Yunnin
WADEPOOL
Werewood
Lexman
Doom
malevka1
btony89
volzzilla
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will win?
Team Doom
WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Team borewood2013
WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013   WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2016, 1:58 pm

Pal, I think you forgot to change this one and the Iron Fist/Amazo vs Wrecking Crew to public. Since I only get a message telling me those are private videos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013   WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2016, 4:43 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
Pal, I think you forgot to change this one and the Iron Fist/Amazo vs Wrecking Crew to public. Since I only get a message telling me those are private videos.

my error i was kinda busy, checking that out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013   WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2016, 5:36 pm

For anyone that hasn't watch the video yet, it's now in public, you should be able to watch it now.
Thanks for fixing it, tony.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013   WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 6:48 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Here I place by bet (180 units) on:
Representing borewood2013
---
Savage Dragon by inforasi and armin_iuf
Poison Ivy by Fron84
Ant-Man by Arkady (first version w/AI patch)
Fire by Jhonny-DC and Chimoru

cheers cheers cheers  Finally my MFL team didn't disappoint me this time! Exclamation 

I put Fire to the last fighter because I believe in her that she is able to turn the table around if her team mates had lost badly, luckily Fire didn't need to take her risk to save my MFL team's ass tongue

Thank you btony89, again, for your cool MFL video! WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 705151839

Thank you all who supported my MFL team too! WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 705151839

Also, Doom your MFL team was so strong, especially your Black Adam, who showed very high level of MFL might in this MFL match! clap
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013   WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 9:05 am

thank you btony Very Happy that was the best fight of the matchup

@borewood...thinking like that is good in this because it is all about matching up fighters vs. fighters in a way to give one the best chance at a fight victory Smile

doom got the overall victory in MFL Duels matchup winning 4 fights to 1 over borewood. what was interesting about it was not a single upset victory as predicated by the poll/selections. been a long time since that happened...if ever actually.

====

results recorded, but not yet added to current leaderboard which will be updated later at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4934-mugen-fantasy-league-betting-leaderboard

if you liked the concept of MFL duels and would like to try to pick a team yourself and face off against another MMV community member, sign up at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t7246-mfl-duels-sign-up-registration-get-300-bonus-points-if-participate

if anyone would like to join up on the betting game since we are always taking new members, click and reply here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4851-sign-up-for-mugen-fantasy-league-betting

WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013   WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 10:24 am

Okay, just a bit of friendly advice: I got a better framerate with Bandicam than you did with whatever the hell capture program you're using. Even on 480p, this video ran like crap---there was juddering, there was lag....

The fight was a good fight, but the presentation was just....I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bashing your work here, but I made 120 videos (110 regular, and 10 Duels) for the League, and even if YouTube said they were shaky or needed cropping, they STILL ran smoothly. If you have another capture program other than the one you used for this video, I recommend---I STRONGLY recommend going with that for the next set. Seriously, it's hard for me to enjoy the fight when the video runs so badly.....
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013   WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2016, 3:14 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Okay, just a bit of friendly advice: I got a better framerate with Bandicam than you did with whatever the hell capture program you're using.  Even on 480p, this video ran like crap---there was juddering, there was lag....

The fight was a good fight, but the presentation was just....I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bashing your work here, but I made 120 videos (110 regular, and 10 Duels) for the League, and even if YouTube said they were shaky or needed cropping, they STILL ran smoothly.  If you have another capture program other than the one you used for this video, I recommend---I STRONGLY recommend going with that for the next set.  Seriously, it's hard for me to enjoy the fight when the video runs so badly.....

dont worry, i already know my videos are crap Razz  is not the capture progam is my stupid pc, at least you're being honest, i use camtasia because bamdicam gives me even more lag.WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 791114321

ps:i really hate that guy that comes everytime havok is defeat. riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013   WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WATCH - MFL Duels: Team Doom vs. Team borewood2013
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2