The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P

Go down 
+40
pockydeluxe1
thatguy
MDS_GEIST
Eduardo Merenda
RyoHazaki
Edroth
yolomate
shanri
Somm
SUPERFERNANDOXT
LESSARD
MakeMineMarvel
Dark Rider
bam77
Long.Pod
DARK!!
super_joker
Uche
bis1994
Angelus_Silverhead
DimaLarin
warecus
balmung350
Ax
RobiWanKen0bi
YoungSamurai5
O Ilusionista
OGSymbiote
ajrenalin
mugenaddict34
wingnut
Red Hood
galactus
XXDreamBrotherXX
kyoman
Fightfan
Mazemerald
volzzilla
Hypersonic
geekinell
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyNovember 26th 2018, 8:39 pm

Look forward to what you have in store X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 670481599
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyNovember 27th 2018, 6:15 am

Long.Pod wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm another guy who prefers the first stance, and I'll say my reasons:

First of all:
Comparing the two faces, the second one seems cutier, with larger eyes and a younger face (I'd say it was a bit moe) ... and this is strange when compared to the first sprite and Ororo's life story and personality.

And unless you, in fact, wish to make a ... Loli Storm ... we admit that it is hard to imagine this mutant speaking in full lungs, in a sharp voice, the phrase "NICO NICO NIIIII!"

Another thing that negatively affects the second fighting pose are the positions of the head, trunk and arms.

In the first, the head and the trunk are somewhat directed towards the opponent, and the arms are in position of guard. This, in addition to showing that she is ready for combat, further accentuates the solemn and majestic personality that the Storm we have always known has.

In the second stance, head and trunk are not so directed to the opponent. It would not be much, if it was not for open arms.
I can understand that you did it with the intention of giving a divine touch to it, but, with the whole set, the first message that this position tells me is "Hug me, Nissan!", and that in a way she does not want to fight (more points for my moemometer).

Let me end with a short comment:

Since yesterday, when I saw her new fighting pose, felt and tried to describe the sensation, I began to imagine all the powers of the Storm in a girl with a sharp voice, young and cute but distracted, clumsy, kind of dumb, super expressive, and with gestures, dances and catchphrases that can cause you immense shame ... or an unexpected cutegasm (this is the main features of a moe character).

And that's a good proposition for something more drawn to the comedy:

"WAAAAH! I WAS LISTENING JUSTIN BIEBER, AND I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I ENDED UP DESTROYING THE DANGER ROOM WITH SOME THUNDER! IF LOGAN SEE THAT HE WILL KILL ME! WAAAAH!"
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyNovember 27th 2018, 12:14 pm

I recommend just focusing on the coding no need to change the stance a million times X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 670481599
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyNovember 27th 2018, 1:11 pm

Eduardo Merenda wrote:
Long.Pod wrote:

And unless you, in fact, wish to make a ... Loli Storm ... we admit that it is hard to imagine this mutant speaking in full lungs, in a sharp voice, the phrase "NICO NICO NIIIII!"

I don't see this "younger" or "loli" that you talkin about  scratch  scratch

my reason is simply the new one looks a char who will fits in the POTS style or other different than MvC/DCvM
and I like more the first who is perfect for a DCvM char :v

in both cases, we will have a great Storm cheers

Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyNovember 28th 2018, 7:53 am

Yes, @Sommbrero666. What you say makes sense.

The second battle position looks a bit like something out of Capcom vs. SNK 2, more because of the colors he chose, which are more vivid.

Congratulations, you've earned 100 points.

(but for me, this second stance will always be known and called by me as Storm-chan)
Back to top Go down
Uche

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyNovember 28th 2018, 7:12 pm

Is this still being worked on.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyNovember 28th 2018, 7:47 pm

Uche wrote:
Is this still being worked on.

Yes she is being worked on (again). Last progress from 2 days ago:

Long.Pod wrote:
hi guys! me again (Geekinell/Long.Pod)

This has been a project ive been working on forever and with a lot of real life stuff going on it takes forever to get this done, but im trying again lol she's BACK!! with a new colour pallette and a few tweaks this is the Storm im trying to create. keep watching haha

Back to top Go down
Long.Pod

Long.Pod

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyDecember 21st 2019, 10:27 am

She's still alive, and developing constantly. Im obsessed. iv edited proportions and made her look more womanly and regal. the cape is so hard but im determined. keep an eye out for moreinfo soon.
Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyDecember 22nd 2019, 12:28 am

Mahvel-ous!
Back to top Go down
Long.Pod

Long.Pod

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyDecember 22nd 2019, 6:27 am

Working more on that damn cape and hair. why cant she just be bold with a no cape!?!?!? advice would be greatly appreciated...
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyDecember 23rd 2019, 11:11 am

i like all storm's model that you've shown here.

i hope you get making her in the future as a complete char.

this storm's outfit is legendary.

you could make a partnership with a member from here MMV that has made several MVC3 chars very successful, he could help a lot to finish her.
Back to top Go down
Long.Pod

Long.Pod

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyDecember 23rd 2019, 11:38 am

Mazemerald wrote:

you could make a partnership with a member from here MMV that has made several MVC3 chars very successful, he could help a lot to finish her.

i dont really know how to do that Crying or Very sad ill just keep creating sprites for her and hopefully someone special that can do her justice will come along and offer to help, i just finished editing her hair and cape today to make things flow more. thats my best attempt. try again tommorow lo

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyDecember 23rd 2019, 1:50 pm

Long.Pod wrote:
Mazemerald wrote:

i dont really know how to do that Crying or Very sad ill just keep creating sprites for her and hopefully someone special that can do her justice will come along and offer to help, i just finished editing her hair and cape today to make things flow more. thats my best attempt. try again tommorow lo

contact the member named Shanri (red member) he is very skillful and has experience on making MVC3 chars.

it can be very useful.
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyDecember 24th 2019, 12:28 am

Wow!
She is beautiful!
I hope some brave soul will help make your sprites come to life.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 EmptyDecember 26th 2019, 10:51 am

1 thing Capcom lacked on was giving Storm various types of weather attacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P   X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Modern Storm W.I.P
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next