The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut

Go down 
+10
malevka1
kain11
yolomate
volzzilla
LESSARD
cormano
Doom
crosspotts1.0
Shining
Fede X
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut Empty
PostSubject: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyApril 8th 2023, 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've always wanted to make this Elektra optional, I love the idea of a character having alternate costumes. This will be the next project to do when I finish with the others.

malevka1 and Andy_X like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyApril 8th 2023, 1:46 pm

Color separation?

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyApril 8th 2023, 4:53 pm

Bouncey 😜😍

kain11 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyApril 8th 2023, 5:53 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Bouncey 😜😍

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyApril 8th 2023, 7:06 pm

Shining wrote:
Color separation?

For now, it's just color separation... but I'm thinking of making her a different character from the previous version, easier in her movements (since at that time I received a lot of help from my friend Lessard, and now he's not so present ) So some more hypers and some movement with katana.

Last edited by Fede X on May 24th 2023, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

malevka1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyApril 9th 2023, 10:41 am

great news ! amazing look char W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyApril 22nd 2023, 4:09 pm

@Fede X Sabes que puedes contar conmigo hermano!!!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyApril 22nd 2023, 4:27 pm

LESSARD wrote:
@Fede X Sabes que puedes contar conmigo hermano!!!

thanks my friend. Yes, I know I can count on you, I was really so impressed when you edited Elektra... that now I'm going to devise a more modern Elektra (I mean, have the 2 versions: Classic and now the Modern) But with the difference that I'm going to make new ones movements and the constant use of the sword, either visually, how to use it, as well as separating colors for palettes (I know it's ambitious) But it will be great

(Which reminds me that I should separate colors in the classic first.)

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyMay 19th 2023, 9:16 pm

i recently came across something that could *MAYBE* be edited into elektra in daredevil outfit. thoughts on that instead?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyMay 19th 2023, 10:48 pm

looks so brave now!!! W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut 670481599 W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyMay 20th 2023, 7:49 am

volzzilla wrote:
i recently came across something that could *MAYBE* be edited into elektra in daredevil outfit. thoughts on that instead?

intrigued... what would that suit be... the sprite stage is already finished (but I would like to do something extra "A sword in the back or something like that")
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyMay 20th 2023, 7:44 pm

Fede X wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

intrigued... what would that suit be... the sprite stage is already finished (but I would like to do something extra "A sword in the back or something like that")

Hiryuko by BOH is who i was thinking of
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyMay 21st 2023, 12:17 am

i understand we make the characters the way we like. i don t like the way somethings are changing. the magic comes from seeing the characters come from the comicbooks to game have the true to the stories we all grow up on. she never had a sword. it s bad enough the movies force us to watch their crap from marvel , witcher, and many of our favs. all those we knowen to love are all being taken away. i see that years to come games will still be around. why not make the games the ways as we know them. so the world can see what we all know and tell the story?
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyMay 21st 2023, 11:22 am

kain11 wrote:
i understand we make the characters the way we like. i don t like the way somethings are changing. the magic comes from seeing the characters come from the comicbooks to game have the true to the stories we all grow up on. she never had a sword. it s bad enough the movies force us to watch their crap from marvel , witcher, and many of our favs. all those we knowen to love are all being taken away. i see that years to come games will still be around. why not make the games the ways as we know them. so the world can see what we all know and tell the story?

you say elektra from the comics?

I think you're talking about Classic Marvel... but there are variants in the marvel universe, like worlds and dimensions (What if, etc...)
It is true that his main weapon is the sais, but he is skilled in the use of ninja weapons (including the sword and throwing stars among others).
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut EmptyMay 21st 2023, 11:48 am

volzzilla wrote:
Fede X wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

Hiryuko by BOH is who i was thinking of
I think it's an excellent idea to get some pieces out of those sprites. and maybe the code. since he uses a lot of sword movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut   W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.P Elektra Modern Siut
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next