The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! Emptyby yolomate Today at 5:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!

Go down 
+3
Doom
JARRO77
Werewood
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! Empty
PostSubject: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 8:49 am

Rotten Core – Old-School 2D Fighting Game – Coming Soon on Indiegogo

Indie game studio Team Aiduzzi has informed us about its upcoming old-school 2D fighting game, Rotten Core. The game, which mixes horror and comedy for a bizarre, grotesque, yet surprisingly enjoyable experience will be part of a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo on April 25th 2016.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiduzzi seems to forget about MUGEN and he decides to bring his new "Rotten Core" to some other video gaming platforms:

“We’re looking to bring the game to Steam for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation, but we need support in order to make that happen. We’d like to see our game on as many different platforms as possible.”
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 10:38 am

loooks so Epic i have some of this chars aiduzzi is a great creator!!! can't wait for this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 11:06 am

Aiduzzi is a master! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! EmptyApril 24th 2016, 6:27 am

Glad to hear my boy back on the Mugen scene again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! EmptyApril 24th 2016, 7:49 pm

Very impressive MUGEN Game I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! EmptyApril 25th 2016, 4:58 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!Aiduzzi seems to forget about MUGEN and he decides to bring his new "Rotten Core" to some other video gaming platforms:

“We’re looking to bring the game to Steam for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation, but we need support in order to make that happen. We’d like to see our game on as many different platforms as possible.”
I don't see what's so bad about that as long as the game is free (or at least he lets us use his characters, can we?)
Back to top Go down
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! EmptyApril 28th 2016, 7:46 pm

This...is going to be so frickin amazing, I don't know if I can handle it! People, if you haven't tried Aiduzzi's mugen creations, do so now. Aiduzzi has made some of the greatest characters I've ever played, and they're all 100% original. No disrespect to Reu whatsoever, but Aiduzzi's characters are just as good as original creations as Dragon Claw is in my opinion. This is some of the best gaming news I've ever received. If Card Sagas Wars never actually gets finished and maybe even if it does, this will definitely be filling that void the most. Holy crap I'm excited to learn this, thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"!   Aiduzzi comes back with "Rotten Core"! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1