The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D

Go down 
+2
Toxin97
flammableking
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D Empty
PostSubject: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 10:32 am

BRIAN THE BRAIN Status: RELEASED! Origin: CEL DAMAGE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DOWNLOAD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/u0rt53

MOKU-PAC Satus: RELEASED! Origin: STREET-FIGHTER X TEKKEN
DOWNLOAD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2wvjp

JATZ Status: RELEASED! Origin: DEMOLITION CREW
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0jku8njw6gu5f0a/Jatz.zip

WARIO LAND: 3 Status: W.I.P. Origin: WARIO LAND: 3
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t793-wario-land-3-wip#10374

Last edited by flammableking on July 4th 2013, 3:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 12:09 pm

Out of all of these guys, Jatz is the one getting the most attention as of now. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 12:15 pm

EDIT: All W.I.P. characters will have nothing under their portrait until they are released. When released, a download link will be included. ^^
Back to top Go down
Toxin97

Toxin97

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 1:21 pm

What is the Demolition Crew
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 1:38 pm

Toxin97 wrote:
What is the Demolition Crew

It's a story I made a long time ago. ^^ It's about a planet where wishes are granted. OvO But, Egance takes over, and gives every newcomer the opposite of what they wished for. Jatz was a very attractive man. His employees did all of his work for him. After catching himself in a mirror, he said, "Could you be anymore good-looking? Heh... I wish." Because he said "I wish" at the end of sentence, he was taken to the planet by some unknown force, and was made into an ugly creature. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyMarch 20th 2013, 2:14 pm

After Asuka is released I released the char you give me the sprites...I like to see Wario amigo
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyMarch 21st 2013, 10:22 am

UPDATE: W.I.P. characters, instead of having nothing below them, their topics have been posted just below their portraits. ^^ Which brings about the debut of the Wario Land: 3 W.I.P. Topic! =D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyJune 30th 2013, 9:31 am

This topic has been edited with links to download all the characters that wouldn't have seen the light of day without the coding help of Chuchoryu and Ax, along with the spriting help of Set555 and YoungSamurai. ^^ Thank you all, very much! =D
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyJune 30th 2013, 12:01 pm

Those are so far nice!

i can suggest you to... if you like wreck things...

you sure try Foreman Spike

or well... Booster...

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyJune 30th 2013, 7:00 pm

flammableking wrote:
This topic has been edited with links to download all the characters that wouldn't have seen the light of day without the coding help of Chuchoryu and Ax, along with the spriting help of Set555 and YoungSamurai. ^^ Thank you all, very much! =D

That's a fine collection up there. You've done quite a lot in such a short amount of time. Don't forget M.O.D.O.K. to, you singlehandedly kept that wip alive for a very long time and all by yourself it would seem. You also have like 40% of that, which is huge considering so many of us took part in it to.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 3:21 pm

You need to add the new Moku Pac-Man in this area amigo
Back to top Go down
ragnarok_333

ragnarok_333

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 3:29 pm

And what about my yuna?
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 3:29 pm

...and your work on Kegan?
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 3:49 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
You need to add the new Moku Pac-Man in this area amigo

Fixed. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 3:54 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
...and your work on Kegan?

Kegan's dead in his tracks. D: I need some sprite help with his legs... I'm using this guy for the legs, but I'm not good enough to make him walk, crouch, and kick. Sad

If someone could modify his legs to make him walk, and execute at least 1 air kick, 1 standing kick, and one crouching kick, then Kegan will be a step closer to completion! OvO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D   Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters I Am Currently Working On/The Ones I Have Released! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next