The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Other Characters to be Released this Celebration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  Empty
PostSubject: Other Characters to be Released this Celebration    Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 12:11 am

I was just wondering what Characters and Stages is still to be Released this Celebration are there still more Surprising Releases?
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Other Characters to be Released this Celebration    Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 12:26 am

"patience is a virtue"
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Other Characters to be Released this Celebration    Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  EmptyAugust 28th 2013, 2:48 pm

Well Robionekenobi should be releasing apocalypse, he's very close to the finish. He has maybe one more thing to add.

I'ma try and squeeze in maybe 2 more stages, I'm looking at Spielberg films for inspiration Laughing 

The event will be ending next month but until then I'll be trying to put out some more stuff until the season is over bomb 

The goal was to have releases all summer long, not everyday necessarily but for the whole vacation season Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  1759413731 

I don't think anyone is gonna wanna do this again LOL

But

The forum did an amazing job Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  670481599 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Characters to be Released this Celebration    Other Characters to be Released this Celebration  Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Characters to be Released this Celebration
Page 1 of 1