The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released

Go down 
+23
btony89
pseudoingles
rhiggatwat
Fede X
kiracapricorn
yolomate
Chris Nathan
Cristianomelo
Doom
candido159
kokehackz
DeleFresh
Dynatron
animaraz
walruslui
buanbuan
demetriusl
carpa5
CARNAGE777
bam77
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Yunnin
Adminbot
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released Empty
PostSubject: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 5:17 pm

Posting on behalf of the creators as part of MMV's Mugen Madness 2015 Event.

Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released KKk1PCI

Notice all the changes since the preview video courtesy of Chimoru: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6407p60-hyperion#81066

Credit to Red Hood and deanjo for original sprite base, and the coders of Shazam for some base code. Also thanks to ANGEMON77 for help finding the base for carpa5 and fede de 10.

==

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0zdqe9nqqs92m1/Hyperion.rar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0zdqe9nqqs92m1/Hyperion.rar
Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released 670481599

Last edited by Adminbot on November 11th 2015, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 5:24 pm

ANOTHER GREAT RELEASE!
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 5:24 pm

ANOTHER GREAT RELEASE!
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 5:28 pm

clap clap clap clap clap
I love it.
Thanks fede de 10, carpa5 and Chimoru; for making this character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 5:31 pm

thank ! cheers
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 6:02 pm

excellent job , I congratulate you on this release , and just be wanting dracula , Atuma and Adaptoid to have all members of the clique of redskull clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 6:06 pm

thanks guys, and thanks angemon for the idea of hyperion, thanks to fede for help with sprites he is a part very important in this equip thanks chimoru for his codification and thank volzilla we have the best comunity  thanks MUGEN MULTIVERSE drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub bub
Back to top Go down
demetriusl

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 6:14 pm

Thank you, you are the man!
Back to top Go down
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 7:41 pm

Thank You.

Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 8:24 pm

ah, looks cool. ill leave feedback here soon.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 8:35 pm

Thanks!!!!! Look hyper cool!!!
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 9:09 pm

just some small stuff right now

-why is his hyper heat vision unblockable? its a bit too cheap
-some weird hitboxes on his animations like the punches

ill have alot more once i actually test him for more than 5 minutes.

i like what i see, nice work
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 9:17 pm

-Shoryuken is unsafe on hit
-There are no variations between any of the moves depending on the button you press. Like QCF+LP is the same as QCF+MP.
-QCF+KK does way more damage than the other hypers, dealing 280 while the others deal around 100.
-Head pose is in his chest, and his mid pose in his crotch.
-Ok, this next one might just be me. In training mode, when I have the dummy crouch and hold back, Hyperion is unable to crouch/ move forward. I'm on my laptop, and will check if the same thing happens on my desktop asap. Ok, yeah. My laptop was being retarded. Ignore this
-I don't get why Hyperion is able to attack on his way down from the Shoryuken. If the opponent blocks the shoryuken, they should be able to punish him.
-In some parts, the belt seems inconsistent. Like when he's moving forward and back. When he's moving backwards, the belt appears taller https://imgur.com/a/ZrdSJ
-Shading on the chest during the taunt seems odd, like he spilled water on his shirt. https://imgur.com/NxKyhwQ
-Wait, is the shoryuken unblockable o-o? If it is, it really shouldn't be. Edit: Looking at it, there really seems to be a lot of unblockable moves that shouldn't be unblockable. The air heat vision is unblockable, the Hyper that does the most damage QCF+KK is unblockable, and, like Luisdude mentioned, the Heat Vision Hyper is unblockable. Only throws should be unblockable, there's no reason for anything else to be.
-Hitboxes look decent for the most part, but an issue is the negative priority he has. You see, when making hitboxes for attacks, you shouldn't have the blue hitbox eclipse the red. You should have the blue hitbox cover about 80% of the red to give it priority.
-Well, not all the hitboxes are decent. This seems a little much https://imgur.com/iq0ZiUk
-I can attack multiple times with the same normal in midair.
-I can fire laser beams in midair multiple times and stay afloat.
-The author's credited to "Team CVG"
-Why does he have war machine's death cry?

That's all I got for now. More will be coming along the way.

Last edited by Mushroom89 on November 11th 2015, 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More feedback)
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 9:20 pm

dang it mushroom you went and stole mah thunder >Razz
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 9:48 pm

Well, I'm liking the character Very Happy - he seems powerful (as I guess Hyperion should be). But perhaps too many unblockable moves (which I guess are coming from the base Captain Marvel - which does seem like a good base). I don't think the uppercut is unblockable though? The flying dash seems to be blockable crouching - which is a nice mix-up for him to have! All the air attacks are for sure unblocakble though - and maybe that's too powerful unless its a level 3 move or something that isn't easily pulled off.

Some sprites are a little inconsistent, like around the belt area, but that isn't a big deal for me.

Good volume on the character - regular attacks and specials - which makes the character seem appropriately powerful and have great presence.

He has reasonable ability to combo regular attacks into strings and even into special and super moves! So great stuff there. Although the two hits in the One-Two Combo move don't actually combo normally - it does if the move is cancelled from the launcher 02 z (low Fierce punch) which is kind of neat - I love unusual combos that aren't too easy. Others may not like it, but it makes the character a little more challenging - adding a little replay value to him.

Didn't notice any glaring issues (cloning, weird surprises) that I can recognize, but for me he's pretty good! I'm sure a few fixes could make him better, but definitely a great start Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released 670481599 Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released 670481599

clap clap clap as - always, thanks for the fun!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released   Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyperion by carpa5, fede de 10, and Chimoru released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next