The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 Emptyby LightingRed99 Yesterday at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz

Go down 
+15
Cristianomelo
Dave Rattlz
Fede X
malevka1
Mistah Jorge
Angelus_Silverhead
BlueSpiderX
zombiebrock
yolomate
animaraz
Mazemerald
Doom
bam77
btony89
volzzilla
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 8:58 am

Yeah I agree with yolomate and Zombiebrock he needs better shading maybe that can be fixed by doing a color separation. Me personally I can´t do that but if there are some palette experts interested in doing that I think it would be cool! 

What do you think Volzzilla?
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 11:01 am

Looks good, I can hardly wait to see which blows he will have.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 11:39 am

I think this model is just like in the comics [I also think it is an identical copy cap. america, but ... it is so in the comics] except some details on the shield and the crest of his hood
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 7:36 pm

This is amazing !!!
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 3:11 pm

Interesting char, good work on it!! WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 8:44 pm

friend happened with this char?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 1:31 am

He is great but you know
The real achievment would be Captain Britain
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 8:51 am

dave rattlz disappeared in the coding process. the sprites i and carpa made were given off to a new coder in ragnarok
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:16 am

volzzilla wrote:
dave rattlz disappeared in the coding process. the sprites i and carpa made were given off to a new coder in ragnarok

Hopefully he finishes the coding

And generally we need devoted coders

Me myself i try to get tutorials to be a coder WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 2649099129 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2016, 1:43 am

Love this Idea, good to see another Marvel character that's never been done before:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz   WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP Reveal: Red Guardian (Russia's Cap America) by carpa5, volzzilla and Dave Rattlz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2