The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
How to Make the Characters More Aggressive? Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
How to Make the Characters More Aggressive? Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
How to Make the Characters More Aggressive? Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
How to Make the Characters More Aggressive? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to Make the Characters More Aggressive?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mantovani

Mantovani

How to Make the Characters More Aggressive? Empty
PostSubject: How to Make the Characters More Aggressive?   How to Make the Characters More Aggressive? EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 6:54 pm

Some characters are more intelligent than others in combat. More speed in responding more aggressively in order to fight. While others simply show lėšos, characters that should be weight end up fighting shallow way. Do you know if there is something that can change the Database of the characters to make them more ... "warriors"?

How to Make the Characters More Aggressive? 2649099129 bat
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon6060

How to Make the Characters More Aggressive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Make the Characters More Aggressive?   How to Make the Characters More Aggressive? EmptyNovember 12th 2015, 2:19 pm

You need to change their .AI (Artificial Intelligence) file.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.com

How to Make the Characters More Aggressive?
Page 1 of 1