The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Add system based stuff to mugen Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Add system based stuff to mugen Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Add system based stuff to mugen Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Add system based stuff to mugen Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Add system based stuff to mugen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
terabank

Add system based stuff to mugen Empty
PostSubject: Add system based stuff to mugen   Add system based stuff to mugen EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 6:02 pm

Is there a way to add something like (No cheap damage when player is 1 health somewhere in the system)?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

Add system based stuff to mugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add system based stuff to mugen   Add system based stuff to mugen EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 10:03 am

I tried to use MUGEN State Controllers LifeSet, LifeAdd, ChangeState, SelfState, HitOverride in all guard states and get-hit states that come from guard states, with all kinds of "guarded" MUGEN Triggers and Trigger Redirections, when the player's life is just 1, but it is still not working.........I guess it is a MUGEN engine's hard-coded feature that all guard states must take guard damages before the player can do anything...........not sure though..........anybody feels free to correct me if wrong.......

And I didn't use MUGEN State Controller ReversalDef because if I did so then I had to add red hit boxes to the guard animations, which shall not be appropriate.........

By the way, does anybody know of a way to simulate MUGEN guard states?  Is it even possible?

I think of some indirect way such as using MUGEN State Controller Helper or even Projectile to try to act as some sort of shield to protect the player from taking guard damages when the player's life is just 1............not tried a testing for this though...........
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Add system based stuff to mugen
Page 1 of 1