The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Dormammu Character? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Dormammu Character? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Dormammu Character? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Dormammu Character? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dormammu Character?

Go down 
+2
Arkady
Kaios
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaios

Kaios

Dormammu Character? Empty
PostSubject: Dormammu Character?   Dormammu Character? EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 9:31 pm

So I know that there is a "D.Rugal" for MUGEN, which is basically a MvC3 styled Dormammu completely.

I just have one question?

Why has no one sprited over it? I mean, the character is complete, all it needs is sprites of Dormammu. I'm sure steamboy or someone else wouldn't mind their sprites being used for an already made character.

Not being mean or such, just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dormammu Character?   Dormammu Character? EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 5:18 pm

It has come to my mind, I have spoken to some of the guys about that, we just need a good base for dormammu, steamboy only had one pic, I'm open to ideas with bases, even if he looks like, the classic comic book version of dormammu I'd be happy to help create that

another issue is will the creator of d.rugal be willing to let us sprite over his awesome code
if that's a yes, I suggest we all dig up some old pics and start looking at bases
but don't worry about the head just the body and type of moves

I have asked cravd ( a wonderful free hand spriter ) if he could see if he can get some mvc3 drawings of dormammu still waiting on a response on that
so that's we're we are at with that
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Dormammu Character?   Dormammu Character? EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 11:11 am

Exclamation ARK problem could not take sequences of the MVC3 and passeth pte cualdo the end as I could see is that it's like the black magic in hearth and mostly ... I'll see that is what I can get ...

no problema ARK podia tomar unas secuencias de el MVC3 y pte las pasare cualdo termine lo mas que he podido ver de el es que es como black hearth e magia en su mayoria...vere que es lo que alcanzo a sacar...
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dormammu Character?   Dormammu Character? EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 11:40 am

I see, well if its not possible we can always do what I said and build classic version instead
I'd much prefer that anyways just give that old school feel, plus would be a lot simpler than the new mvc3 style clothing
Back to top Go down
Isaac22694

PostSubject: Re: Dormammu Character?   Dormammu Character? EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 9:49 pm

I can put in download link the doctor rugal base, for give you the base of the dormmamu carácter (tjis have even the voices and super motions of marvel vs capcom 3)
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Dormammu Character?   Dormammu Character? EmptyOctober 11th 2016, 12:02 am

Someone is already making a beautiful Dormammu character

Dormammu Character? D630tyf_zps5560c8d0
Dormammu Character? AlgxYNq
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Dormammu Character?   Dormammu Character? EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 1:16 pm

^ that was a MUGEN showing-off screenshot by a well-known MUGEN fan who has many many many private MUGEN stuff........ Dormammu Character? 3876111886..........one can only have those private MUGEN stuff by using the 7 Dragon Ball wish:
Dormammu Character? 806d4c10

Anyway, I believe the best MMV sprite workers have the skill to sprite a full Dormammu for use in MUGEN..........still have our MUGEN hope (dream) up! Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormammu Character?   Dormammu Character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dormammu Character?
Page 1 of 1