The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 Empty
PostSubject: Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2   Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2015, 9:14 pm

I Do... Sad
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2   Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2015, 9:21 pm

He was kinda rushed really, his whole backstory happened so fast that he really never got a chance to grow on me, not to mention.... the poster scene. I personally think the movie would have been better off if they got rid of him and focused on Harry Osborn.
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2   Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2015, 9:32 pm

I Agree! yes
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2   Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2015, 9:37 pm

I Cried Because Of His Backstory... Sad
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2   Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2015, 10:02 pm

What kinda sucks about the MCU Spider-Man only using villains that haven't previously used is that they do villains that have been done completely wrong in the past justice because I just really want them to do Electro and Venom again.
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2   Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2015, 10:09 pm

Yeah,Me Too But Not Venom...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2   Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Everybody Feel Bad For Electro In The Amazing Spiderman 2
Page 1 of 1