The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:47 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}

Go down 
+2
BlueSpiderX
JEDDragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 1:25 am

finally did what no one could do. make real good Black Siut/Symbiote Spiderman that closer to capcom and marvel shading XD

added shading that world make sense if capcom did it
The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} 1o9dom

because it was SoOOOOOOOOooooo easy for me I just added the marvel shading  The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} 311127478
The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} 28btj5g

The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} $(KGrHqZ,!qwFG7I4FHeHBRyzeJdpig~~60_35

I think I'll just do prototypes and see if people like them so what what ever you here will be made into char
and seeing I'm doing spider man as series more in depth (including X-men and Iron man) then the rest of marvel
though I'm probly gonna start covtering the capom sprites and marvel shade them later

just gonna list who gonna be on my list note it's a huge one note yes anything marked with the this  (Title name /main name / Sub name)
is a separate char

Amazing/Superior/Ultimate/Japan/2099/Unlimited/Noir/Tobey Maguire/Andrew Garfield/  Spiderman /Black Suit/Iron/Armored/Peter Packer/Ben Reilly/Miles Morales/Cosmic/Spider-Lizard/Man-Spider/Spider-Hulk/Six Arm

Scarlet Spider/Ben Reilly/Kain

Kain

Amazing/Ultimate/Green goblin

Amazing/Ultimate/Hobgoblin

Amazing/Ultimate/Anti/Mac Gargan/ Venom

Amazing/Ultimate/Carange

Amazing/doppelganger

Toxin

Amazing/Dr. Octopus

Amazing/Scorpion

I could keep going on and on. so I'll continue the next ones later Razz

Last edited by JEDDragon on September 26th 2014, 2:48 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 1:33 am

Like the Venom pal.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 5:01 am

I like the head shading, very good! Like a pearl! Surprised 
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 9:33 am

thanks I made very small fixes in shading and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 9:45 am

bump 2
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 4:10 pm

they r so good they need to be full char maybe in the codeing u cold do all the cosumes like infftes deadpool than id only need one spidermanimy roster and each would have six pallet and a sepreat stance and walk for each a lot of work but worth the wait for the char
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 5:10 pm

JEDDragon wrote:

because it was SoOOOOOOOOooooo easy for me I just added the marvel shading  The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} 311127478
Oh yes, I'm going to love working with you The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} 670481599
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 11:10 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
they r so good they need to be full char maybe in the codeing u cold do all the cosumes like infftes deadpool than id only need one spidermanimy roster and each would have six pallet and a sepreat stance and walk for each a lot of work but worth the wait for the char
funny I was thinking of a all in one char like that but it would take almost forever seeing I was thinking doing that after I make a large roster and then make a all in one version though still not sure about that yet.

sky-79 wrote:
JEDDragon wrote:

Oh yes, I'm going to love working with you The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} 670481599
thanks dude yeah I think this gonna be cool!! right? Razz
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 2:22 am

bump ba da bump da bump
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 7:19 am

Would be cool if you made an ACT for the marvel shading for that mugen char Razz
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 2:50 am

I plan to actually tongue just a lot side tacks and work lately is slowing me down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}   The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing SpiderMan (Black Suit/Symbiote) {Mark Bagley Style}
Page 1 of 1