The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:47 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC   IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC EmptySeptember 21st 2015, 3:34 am

Everyone voting in the Super Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot... You need to know this...

Bomberman and Earthworm Jim could very well have made the roster... But, the companies that made them are no longer in business... Hudson Soft and Shiny Entertainment...

That means that Nintendo can not legally get the rights to put them in the game...

ALSO:

Everyone claiming that Ryu is a 3rd-party character like Pac-Man, Sonic, and Megaman?... You should know that Ryu is from the same company that brought us Megaman... Playing ANY Marvel VS Capcom game, or a simple Google search will tell you this. It's the same when people are all like "Yeah, I love Green Lantern! He's my favorite from Marvel, just like Spawn!" You people sicken me.

BONUS INFO:

There is strong chance that they are only adding main characters from Namco, Capcom, and Sega franchises... That means there is only hope when voting for these characters...

Dig-Dug
Gillius Rockhead from Golden Axe
Arthur from Ghosts 'N' Goblins
Viewtiful Joe
PTX-40A from Lost Planet
Klonoa
Heihachi, Jin, or Kazuya from Tekken

And others who are main characters from those 3rd-party franchises. One more vote for Spongebob (Viacom) and, I'll lose my damn mind.
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon6060

IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC   IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC EmptyOctober 23rd 2015, 11:25 pm

You think that's stupid? The AdventureQuest LOSERS wanted their main character in the game! AHAHAAHAHAAHAno.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.com
The MegaBrony

The MegaBrony

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC   IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC EmptyOctober 24th 2015, 12:33 am

Some bronies (myself included) wanted Twilight Sparkle there. Granted, her moveset does write itself...
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC   IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 9:06 pm

Well some people want f*cking clones. They want Daisy, Plusle & Minun, Mewtwo (which is f*cking granted) and some other dumb characters like Freddy from FNAF, Shrek, and RIDLEY who is freaking huge !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC   IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT Bits of Information YOU Need To Know About Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DLC
Page 1 of 1