The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Base Idea
And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... Emptyby Shining Today at 10:30 am

» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 4:44 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 4:43 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... Emptyby Shining Today at 12:58 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... Empty
PostSubject: And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....   And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:57 pm

They ruined Wario even more so...

They kept his awful Final Smash; gave him an upward smash attack that's just as embarrassing as the one he has in Brawl; kept the fart; did not give him the ground punch from Wario Land: Shake It as a downward smash attack; still haven't given him the piledriver; and worst of all... They removed... His shoulder attack...

Now, here's my second reason for being upset about the game... No Ice Climbers...

Also, Dr. Mario's Final Smash is predictable and lazy...

I would also really like for them to add King K. Rool into the roster, or as an assist trophy, at least... But, they probably won't...

Little Mac also takes up a slot that could have been filled by somebody better, and with a wider variety of moves... He was just fine as an assist trophy.

Oh, and Snake was taken out, as well...

Anyone else already disappointed with this game? Or, is there an upside to this let-down fest...
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....   And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 am

speaking as someone that has never played a smash bros game, just stick to mugen Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....   And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:54 am

I don't think the wii u version is out yet is it? Maybe there is still hope?

I hope it doubles the roster of brawl and the missing bad guys should make it into this game by now such as ridley and king k. rool., though I think they usually add characters from their latest games?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....   And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:18 pm

reminds me my disappointment with many 'blade' transitions to games though I did like his gameplay in MUA1, and he was acceptable in spider-man friend or foe (ps2 version ofc) but other games that feature him downplay him, the very last time this happened was in marvel lego but then again I shouldn't have expected much with that
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....   And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Yeah it seems that sequel games rarely are better nowadays. I think I enjoy more melee and the original smash more than brawl to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....   And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Ax wrote:
I think I enjoy the original smash more than brawl to be honest.
And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... 670481599 And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... 670481599 And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... 670481599
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....   And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:11 pm

All I want is a Smash Bros game with more than one mode of gameplay. Brawl delivered that... Smash 4 seems to be taking it away. Also, the Wii U release of the game is scheduled for November, 21st! That's my birthday! O.O So, hopefully, Ax is right, and there's still a chance for a better game. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....   And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4.... Empty

Back to top Go down

And, I was looking forward to Super Smash Bros. 4....
Page 1 of 1