The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» Eve Stellar Blade
Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 8:24 pm

» Some Capcom vs SNK and MvC2 sprite sheets
Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 6:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm

Go down 
+2
chuchoryu
Ax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Empty
PostSubject: Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm   Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 9:19 pm

"KANO - Re-Release"

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm JrZRA

http://fs08n2.sendspace.com/dl/3a982edb2237591df164649b018bfe4d/50f8bd6550dde63a/6mwmwu/Kano.zip

From one of my old projects based on the movie from the late 90s I think? Kano comes from a video game called mortal Kombat, a 2d fighter of photo-realistic animation of gore and violence. This character is designed to play between a cross of Killer Instincts and Mortal Kombat. Kano has most of his signature moves and even has the same voice as the actor from the movie.

This was once an exclusive for a mk mugen forum, though the decline of 2d photo-realistic MK has prompted me to just release it anywhere.

He is designed to work on a a screenpack that I custom made. The project is on hold at the moment but it is not abandoned at all. At some point I'll release the screenpack as well and maybe create 3-4 more playable characters. Currently this project has around 16 or so in its roster planned. For more info google the term "Mortal Kombat After-Realm" and check out the project on its various MK mugen oriented forums.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm   Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:11 pm

Long time I no see MK characters, this Kano loock like to the movei, I like to see other made by you really this Kano is in my MK vs SF roster
Back to top Go down
Toxin97

Toxin97

PostSubject: Re: Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm   Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 6:11 pm

Cool Kano
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm   Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 8:47 pm

Thank you

Yes, I made many edits, some based on the TV show and others based on the movies as well as some orignal creations.

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Johnnywalks

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Scorpionjumps
Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Vesier
Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Rot

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Newzero2Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm SonyabriefKano Mortal Kombat After-Realm RosternKano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Kahn

I even had some sheets ready, like 3 complete characters, Reptile, Shang Tsung, and Goro.

Though I lost all that in a PC crash failure. Sad

Though I plan to redo these again.
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm   Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 2:52 am

Great to see MK chars in the project. Congrats on the release of Kano. Wink
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm   Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 8:54 am

Heh... your Scorpion looks like my Scorp MK4 for MK Project mugen game. Smile

But I don't like this version of Sub-Zero. He looks very weird.

And, by the way, wxelent work on Fujin. He looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm   Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 10:49 am

angelus, i didnt know you did whatever on a MK project

ax, why not invite the old MK people here? especially since maybe look like you all could hook up with what angelus has going on
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm   Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:33 pm

Ax wrote:
Thank you

Yes, I made many edits, some based on the TV show and others based on the movies as well as some orignal creations.

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Johnnywalks

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Scorpionjumps
Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Vesier
Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Rot

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Newzero2Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm SonyabriefKano Mortal Kombat After-Realm RosternKano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Kahn

I even had some sheets ready, like 3 complete characters, Reptile, Shang Tsung, and Goro.

Though I lost all that in a PC crash failure. Sad

Though I plan to redo these again.
Please make Goro or if you need help I help you to make Goro I like to see vs my Sagat (soon I release) tahat Goro look so very ¡CHIDO! (AMAZING! in english for all) and that scorpion is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm   Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm Empty

Back to top Go down

Kano Mortal Kombat After-Realm
Page 1 of 1