The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
How to convert normal pictures into portraits Emptyby gartanham Today at 12:58 pm

» My Youtube Mugen (Pseudoingles)
How to convert normal pictures into portraits Emptyby pseudoingles Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Akira Yuki Release
How to convert normal pictures into portraits Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Summer Patchnotes - Atrocious Difficulty
How to convert normal pictures into portraits Emptyby Oguyaka. September 15th 2024, 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to convert normal pictures into portraits

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

Darthpool

How to convert normal pictures into portraits Empty
PostSubject: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits EmptyJune 10th 2015, 11:27 pm

Does anyone know, I mean I know what size I want to resize it to, but I don't know the best way to convert it to a 256 bitmap. In case anyone needs to see the pic I'm using to tell me how to do it here it is
How to convert normal pictures into portraits 33980-header
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits EmptyJune 10th 2015, 11:53 pm

Well, first cut near the shoulders, it would be interesting cut and leaving the severed head to add it in the form of layer, resize the portrait to the desired size, now you can cut and remove the background adding a background like pink for example RGB 255,0,255, now it's time to redraw the lines that lost focus to resize, adjust color and brightness, it would be interesting to work with layers, if something does not look good only delete the layer, convert to 256 colors and edit the reed putting the first frame as RGB 255,0,255 and put the black in her place RGB 0,0,0, then save the color palette, close the edited image terminated without saving the color palette there, open the image again and is just go on adding color palette and choose the palette you created the image, now you will be able to set the background color as invisible
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits EmptyJune 10th 2015, 11:58 pm

felideo wrote:
Well, first cut near the shoulders, it would be interesting cut and leaving the severed head to add it in the form of layer, resize the portrait to the desired size, now you can cut and remove the background adding a background like pink for example RGB 255,0,255, now it's time to redraw the lines that lost focus to resize, adjust color and brightness, it would be interesting to work with layers, if something does not look good only delete the layer, convert to 256 colors and edit the reed putting the first frame as RGB 255,0,255 and put the black in her place RGB 0,0,0, then save the color palette, close the edited image terminated without saving the color palette there, open the image again and is just go on adding color palette and choose the palette you created the image, now you will be able to set the background color as invisible
What program should I be using
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:17 am

Sorry for the double post but I figured out the resizing and image conversion now when I'm in FF3 and it asks me about the images palette which one do I pick
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits EmptyJune 11th 2015, 12:39 am

This should be good enough How to convert normal pictures into portraits Mugen010
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits EmptyJune 11th 2015, 1:49 am

Nice finished portrait!
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits EmptyJune 11th 2015, 4:21 am

Shadow Lord wrote:
felideo wrote:

Corel PaintShop Pro X7 How to convert normal pictures into portraits 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits EmptyJune 12th 2015, 10:42 am

felideo wrote:
Shadow Lord wrote:
felideo wrote:
text

Corel PaintShop Pro X7 How to convert normal pictures into portraits 670481599

I have been using the good old Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.04 for many years!  How to convert normal pictures into portraits 670481599  I trust it very much! yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits EmptyJune 12th 2015, 12:12 pm

I use gimp a lot its free and gets the job done and u can do layers so u can do a lot with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to convert normal pictures into portraits   How to convert normal pictures into portraits Empty

Back to top Go down

How to convert normal pictures into portraits
Page 1 of 1