The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!

Go down 
+9
goodbot16
chuchoryu
ernes
spidergoku
bam77
Varia the Hunter
flammableking
volzzilla
Werewood
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 19th 2017, 6:19 am

Well, I have the sprite artist title for 3 years in MMV so... thanks !

By the way Borewood, is these characters that you show a Mugen character, or is just simply a sprite ? :

Ultraman X
That Cyclops.....thing
Pepsiman
Kamen Rider Black

Thanks !
Oh and thank you to all the spriters too. You guys are awesome ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2017, 12:12 pm

Most are some demo (not full) only I believe............. pale

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found some more interesting sprite works cyclops :

I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Tumblr12 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg11 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 3og0ICYuHiPnrRzvH2 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg13 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg11 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg14 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg15 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg16 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg17 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg19 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 XUPGckVQYk7764mYx2 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dotimg20 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Gddoti10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Gddoti10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Gddoti11 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Gddoti11 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Gddoti12 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Gddoti12 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Gddoti13 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Gddoti13 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 TwNwGYRQi6Lzq I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 XBiF8974rsDZe I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 YdOGqVefrG3mw I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 SNsJjqPrfj9pm I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 PE5jlbAwm7Nvi I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 P5fZLYQfyLDHO I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 WrVuBt0s34xmo I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 YeegaHyfMxdzW I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 XKtekTNObGGD6 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 XdjLLeAcF9MyY I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 ZqzlQ5MBOFXGM I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 NxFCofcXXgE0g I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 VRo7M4QYizmtq I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Zw3PDnTuoR6eI I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 10yhaT3YOQTKiA I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 2Cmq6z6bcn0Xe I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 3pnX5FeFHzWDK I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 E936e610 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 M_kiza10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Curesu10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Sukuna10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Totoro10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 20160810 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Cl3ybh10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 07d1f210 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 C2n7fs10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 B1e9f910 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Tumblr10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Tumblr10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Tumblr22 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Tumblr11

All Hail To Sprite Artists!  king
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 11:13 am

Sprites..............the most important part in all video games including our beloved MUGEN! yes
Sprites have the magic to describe almost every bit of everything -- personality, emotion, action, reaction, style, uniqueness, fandom, fantasy, presentation,....etc. I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 3876111886

Every sprite artist has his/her/its own drawing talent, some of whose sprite drawing style, in my MUGEN opinion, fits all kinds of MUGEN purposes very much cyclops :

I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Cloak_10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Thor_j10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Edward10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 All_ne10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Corvus_glaive_by_riklaionel-dabjcu7
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Ironma10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Star_l10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Giant_11I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Wasp_b10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Black_10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 The_vi10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Scarle10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Captai10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Green_10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 X_23_b10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Fantas10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Ms_mar10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Scarle11I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Batman10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Superm11 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Wonder10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Green_11 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Starfi10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Red_ho10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Power_10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Super_10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Robin_10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Harley10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Zatann10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 The_fl10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Deaths10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 League10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 League11I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Kolin_10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Claire10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Link_b10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Prince10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Happy_10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Samus_10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Jill_v10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Trish_10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dante_10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Megama10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Wesker10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Scorip10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Kitana_by_riklaionel-d50d7e9I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Stryke10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Juliet10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Alien_10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Luke_s10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Prince11I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Daryl_11
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Spawn_10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Dross_10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Jill_v11 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Leon_s10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Sherry10
I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Chris_10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Commis10I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Ashley10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Nemesi10 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Regina10

Thank you to all hard-working sprite artists! I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 705151839  All the video gaming fun can be enjoyed all because of YOU! I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Thanky12
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 11:42 am

Wow!!! more beautiful and inspiring sprites for this post brother. Thanks for share this sprite discovers with all of us. A Simple line: "No Sprites...No mugen" thats the truth. I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 670481599 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 12:03 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Wow!!! more beautiful and inspiring sprites for this post brother. Thanks for share this sprite discovers with all of us. A Simple line:  "No Sprites...No mugen" thats the truth. I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 670481599 I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 670481599

Oh I forget to mention that, the artist is Riklaionel, and his deviantart web site is here  Arrow  :  http://riklaionel.deviantart.com/gallery/

And yeah, I can't agree with you more about that! yes 
Sprites are the heart/core of MUGEN products, well, actually of all video games! bounce

Like your wonderful Shin Ryu, you have been giving a whole new life to the common Ryu by your awesome Ryu sprite enhancements! I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 978788824
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 1:24 pm

borewood2013 wrote:

And yeah, I can't agree with you more about that! yes 
Sprites are the heart/core of MUGEN products, well, actually of all video games! bounce

Like your wonderful Shin Ryu, you have been giving a whole new life to the common Ryu by your awesome Ryu sprite enhancements! I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 978788824

Thank you very much bro. Im so proud of the work i made with Shin Ryu 2.0 and the comments about him are very inspiring.

Thanks to all and for the bless for having this forum "free-from-hate", where our talents are encouraged instead of being killed.

This is for you Brothers & Sisters of the Best Forum Ever: MUGEN MULTIVERSE: clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2017, 2:54 pm

Beautiful sprites there ... I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2017, 8:37 am

Found more awesome SNK style sprites (the KOF XIV ones are too awesome)I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Desism20:

* you can see more by fuku_84 (yangfan84) here Arrow :  https://twitter.com/fuku_84

I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 G2MOQHs

* you can see more by fuku_84 (yangfan84) here Arrow :  https://twitter.com/fuku_84
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2017, 11:34 am

Cool ... I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Usurp

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2017, 1:48 pm

sorry if the thread is older or w/e but i have to agree that the sprite artists are the bomb
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2017, 1:40 pm

Usurp wrote:
sorry if the thread is older or w/e but i have to agree that the sprite artists are the bomb

Sprite works won't age LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!   I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2