The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Need someone to make a quick MUGEN character for a template I made Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Need someone to make a quick MUGEN character for a template I made Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Need someone to make a quick MUGEN character for a template I made Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Need someone to make a quick MUGEN character for a template I made Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Need someone to make a quick MUGEN character for a template I made

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minun

Minun

Need someone to make a quick MUGEN character for a template I made Empty
PostSubject: Need someone to make a quick MUGEN character for a template I made   Need someone to make a quick MUGEN character for a template I made EmptyApril 6th 2015, 9:55 pm

For feedback purposes, I need someone to make a MUGEN character for me with this template and give me feedback on how the character went.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2pvt0ndq9g0em0p/template.zip?dl=0 ---- The link to test out the template

Keep in mind, I did not have  the typical fighting game play in mind. I had Smash Bros in  mind when making it so it's a Smash-based template with simplistic controls.

I still need to do the charged attacks, manual blocking, and dodge/airdodge attacks however.
Back to top Go down

Need someone to make a quick MUGEN character for a template I made
Page 1 of 1