The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 Emptyby Prof Seb Today at 5:30 am

» Eve Stellar Blade
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 8:36 pm

» Some Capcom vs SNK and MvC2 sprite sheets
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 Emptyby Shining June 24th 2024, 11:10 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms

Go down 
+36
AVPboy
nedflandeurse
Dj luke
Juanch0billa
Mr.Ketchup
gartanham
thatguy
Somm
Angelus_Silverhead
galactus
Shining
ghost_rider
X
shanri
pockydeluxe1
abnerrse4
Bull Demon
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
Doom
Renz Tosaka
LESSARD
Mazemerald
wolfix
lordzeus1
Navana
Predator
Darthpool
volzzilla
NinjaRyu
Ghost Killer
spidergoku
Tsuyoi
varo_hades
gui0007
chuchoryu
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

What is the Sub-Boss fight you like it more for the game?
M. Bison
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shao Kahn
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Goro & Sagat
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Motaro & Akuma
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_lcap17%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Chamelon (MKvsSF3 by PROXICIDE)
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_lcap17%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Evil Ryu & Liu Kan (MKD)
 0% [ 0 ]
Shinok
 17% [ 1 ]
Gill
 0% [ 0 ]
Shang Tsung & Seth
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_lcap16%MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 2:22 am

LESSARD wrote:
The MK ninjas looks very cool & strong. But im not sure about the legs. Looks a little short. Two píxel more on each segment (fémur and tibia y peroné) will improve them a lot. Good job Chucho
Tankius mi amigo si de hecho compare mi Reptile con Ryu y si era amorfo ya le corregí la stance y quedo de 10
MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 Cv_Reptile_by_chuchoryu

espero si quede bien así XD
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 2:26 am

Renz Tosaka wrote:
Omg those MK ninjas..hope that is crouch or else i will have a prob
Thanks bro! I really want this CvS Reptile long ago in 2008 I was very young bit inexpert doing sprites or codes, now I did more better sprites and final y I can did a CvS Reptile from MK2, 3 & Armaggedon soon I show more of this ninjas they only use the same base, diferentes colors, Crounching anim, Walking anim, Jumping anim, Guarda anim, Running anim, Back Dash anim, Guarda anim and Hurts sprites the others moves punches and kicks are diferentes in every ninja

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 2:49 am

How about a translation ..por favor..YO hABLO MAS MENOS ESPANOL
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 6:08 am

Renz Tosaka wrote:

You can try using the GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. That is what we do that we do not speak English. That's why my English looks strange. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 6:18 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Renz Tosaka wrote:
Omg those MK ninjas..hope that is crouch or else i will have a prob
Thanks bro! I really want this CvS Reptile long ago in 2008 I was very young bit inexpert doing sprites or codes, now I did more better sprites and final y I can did a CvS Reptile from MK2, 3 & Armaggedon soon I show more of this ninjas they only use the same base, diferentes colors, Crounching anim, Walking anim, Jumping anim, Guarda anim, Running anim, Back Dash anim, Guarda anim and Hurts sprites the others moves punches and kicks are diferentes in every ninja

More to come...
Very well then..i wish you luck on this project..cant wait to get an actually good cvs Scorpion..thhe older ones dindt really fit with the new gen lore lol!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 6:25 am

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 2800933067 MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 2800933067 ilu lol!
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 10:48 am

chuchoryu wrote:
LESSARD wrote:
The MK ninjas looks very cool & strong. But im not sure about the legs. Looks a little short. Two píxel more on each segment (fémur and tibia y peroné) will improve them a lot. Good job Chucho
Tankius mi amigo si de hecho compare mi Reptile con Ryu y si era amorfo ya le corregí la stance y quedo de 10

WOW!! Mucho mejor, Otra idea (si no te molesta... lol! ) estaba viendo los pies de tu nuevo Deathstroke y creo que deberias usar esa misma forma en los ninjas, los pies de Reptile se ven algo raros. por que no haces la prueba...
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 2:36 pm

As you may have noticed, Reptile is one of my favorite MK characters ... ilu
I will be attentive to this WIP ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 4:12 pm

Doom wrote:
Renz Tosaka wrote:

You can try using the GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. That is what we do that we do not speak English. That's why my English looks strange. What a Face
I dont use translator google because much of the words are changed, I learn english by my dad he go many years to USA for work when I was a chile, when he comes back to home he give me much USA TMNT vídeos VHS I dont understand in that years but that is the reason why I learn english when I have only 7 years
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 4:31 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Doom wrote:
Renz Tosaka wrote:

I dont use translator google because much of the words are changed, I learn english by my dad he go many years to USA for work when I was a chile, when he comes back to home he give me much USA TMNT vídeos VHS I dont understand in that years but that is the reason why I learn english when I have only 7 years

Yo le decía a Renz Tosaka que usara el traductor, la pocas veces que nosotros escribimos en español ... MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 311127478
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 4:47 pm

LESSARD wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
LESSARD wrote:

WOW!! Mucho mejor, Otra idea (si no te molesta... lol! ) estaba viendo los pies de tu nuevo Deathstroke y creo que deberias usar esa misma forma en los ninjas, los pies de Reptile se ven algo raros. por que no haces la prueba...
si de hecho si use esos pies pero se les veían muy grandes y como los ninjas de MK excepto scorpion son de china y los chinos tienen pie pequeño esa es la razón XD
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 4:50 pm

Doom wrote:

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 2800933067 MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 2800933067 ilu lol!
también es mi favorito desde MK2 y 3U...ya desde que en MK4,5,6 y X le cambiaron el lok a reptiloide pokemon XD no me gusto por eso lo haré estilo old school porque es mi main en los primeros juegos....y luego le sigue chucholiu kang
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 9:19 pm

Genial bro !! Razz
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyAugust 11th 2017, 9:21 pm

Hello! as every one know I have broken leg, now is more better 1 month later but this video is record by my brother Render and he up in my You Tube channel is what I did for this MKvsSF game enjoy

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 EmptyAugust 11th 2017, 10:41 pm

As everyone knows, I am a big fan of MK, and especially the main ninjas. I really like these versions. No doubt they are my most anticipated WIPs. I will look forward to your release. ilu

Thanks for sharing this video Chucho, and brother. Smile

I hope you recover 100% soon, my friend. MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MK vs SF: Battle for the realms   MK vs SF: Battle for the realms - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

MK vs SF: Battle for the realms
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next