The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions

Go down 
+5
YoungSamurai5
Ax
iron-angelus
cravd
Rjiggler
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
warriorz

warriorz

Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 5:00 am

we have a great green goblin.. but your concept can be a good "hobgoblin"
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 6:53 pm

well i hope this help a little, i did this sprite with no bases some time ago... i think that his stance should be more like this in the case that someone make a new one Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 44greengoblin
Back to top Go down
warriorz

warriorz

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 4:17 am

very detailed maybe a bit great
Back to top Go down
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 12:19 am

warriorz wrote:
we have a great green goblin.. but your concept can be a good "hobgoblin"
Not really. Acey's one is operational, but it's not very clean and the AI doesn't stand out particularly well. Same to be said for Hobgoblin; the work is nice, and it's good to have the character on the roster, but you can't really take them seriously as you would, say... Venom, or Deadpool, or any of the other power players.

riklaionel wrote:
well i hope this help a little, i did this sprite with no bases some time ago... i think that his stance should be more like this in the case that someone make a new one Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 44greengoblin
Nice. Is this line work of the Avengers Alliance Green Goblin? I like the modern glider, it shows a more modern touch that's definitely appreciated.

My life's been crazy, and I haven't touched this sprite work in ages, but it occurred to me today that Adon out of Street Fighter Alpha 2 might make for an easier and otherwise superior base than Strider. He also doesn't use any weapons in the frames, so work with it is much less taxing-- also noteworthy is the fact that he's got enough of a gremlinface that it wouldn't take much to turn it Goblin-grade. Definitely gonna try and put together some frames of that before the month's end.

BTW-- I also realized that Sagat would be a great base for Nick Fury. More martial arts with firearms potential that doesn't use Cable as a base. Then again, Sagat could also be a great Black Panther. The build matches both characters pretty well.
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 EmptyMarch 19th 2013, 4:13 am

the glider looks great Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions   Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Goblin Reboot / Concept Open Discussions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2