The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 Emptyby xcheatdeath Today at 4:10 pm

» Marvel Super Heroes VS Mortal Kombat Released!
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 11:43 am

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 Emptyby OldGamer Yesterday at 1:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website

Go down 
+21
Shadman2.0
Bull Demon
Navana
Chimoru
Shadman
Midnight-Son
flammableking
tank402
BlueSpiderX
JEDDragon
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ax
volzzilla
dev
iron-angelus
Nicotinefist
YoungSamurai5
O Ilusionista
dopefiend5
Adminbot
Arkady
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 11:12 am

Suggestion: Tutorials and help topics should not be on the same forum, they are different things.
Tutorials could be a subsection of Help section
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 8:09 pm

funny you suggested that when you did.

was waiting on a couple things before making a new forum section called mugen resources. was waiting because doing 2 more full game sections and wanted to do them all at the same time when ready.

what can do is make resources also be a spot for tutorials.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 11:58 pm

I was browsing around Forumotion (The forum engine we run on) and I found this tutorial about adding a ChatBox for our forum:

http://help.forumotion.com/t3343-the-chatbox

It seems like it could be a lot more easier and better looking for the forum to use and we'd be able to have a lot more functions and more users could get involved, whereas Xat is kind of...weird in a sense with the way it works. I'm just browsing around searching up better chat box ideas and thought I'd share this with you, Volz!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 26th 2015, 5:24 pm

So I decided to do something out of boredom and I created us our OWN Xat chat box, that is personalized with our name, has a quote from us and also has a side-scroller at the bottom of the chat room. I can also personalize the images in the front and back to help up stand out even more, which could replace the bland xat chat box that we have now!

http://xat.com/TheMugenMultiverse

Tell me what you think, moderators and Volz!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 6:21 pm

Any response to the post above?
Would love some feedback!
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 8:30 pm

I wish if there's a solid android or java programmer who can make an mmv app for anderoids. . which could emulate as a Facebook app
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 10:24 pm

can we possibly make a new section where we can upload full spritesheets from games of chars that are opened source like mvc ironman,sf ryu,snk chars,stage items,etc. etc.???
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 11:37 pm

@ bull demon...sorry, but not an option

@ tank402...we have that already here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f52-mugen-resources

@ navana...while i thank you for taking that kind of interest, not sure about changing the chat as it is due to early on, someone else made a xat for us. we had zero control over it, as well as somehow bdc from crusadercast somehow tricked his way into getting moderator status and would ban people from chat (including me) just to be a douche bag. none of that is a problem now. any admin can assume control of the chat at any time they need to and i kind of like that. the very most i can offer is maybe you privately tell me how i can customize the xat web address myself
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shadman2.0

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyMarch 3rd 2015, 8:34 pm

For some reason the hyperlinks on the left hover over the board.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyMarch 4th 2015, 9:53 am

I think that is your browser because everything looks fine with Firefox and Chrome.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 6:52 pm

Is it possible for someone to update most of the links for the stages that are contained in the "Downloads>Stages" section of the main page?
This page to be exact.
Code:
http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/002.html

These are the stages I found that need updated links. They're good stages and it would be a shame for them to be lost in time.

Oil Drum Alley
Coastline
King K. Kremlin Stage
Lost Forest
Atlantic Wharf
Factory In Flames
Galaxy Spatial Base
Glacial Wood
Hong Kong Express
Machine Laboratory
Prehistoric Park

Maybe others, but those are all the ones I wanted to download, but couldn't due to invalid links. If someone could fix these, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 7:08 pm

Next week I will be reviewing the links fallen in that section.
This week I made a list of all fallen chars.

Sorry for the inconvenience, mate.
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 7:30 pm

Doom wrote:

well... if i remember almost all the stages that are down are from Mazemerald, we should ask him if he has plans to reupload some of these, if not maybe we could delete these, in my point of view there's no need to have these links in the downloads section if they are offline, about the char section, some chars from cvs artist are offline, if someone has some of these we could upload them and put they in the section, also Abel by chuchoryu has apparently no link to download, in the screenpacks section, practically all maze's works are offline too, so yeah let me check the section to report the links that are offline.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 8:21 pm

btony89 wrote:
Doom wrote:

well... if i remember almost all the stages that are down are from Mazemerald, we should ask him if he has plans to reupload some of these, if not maybe we could delete these, in my point of view there's no need to have these links in the downloads section if they are offline, about the char section, some chars from cvs artist are offline, if someone has some of these we could upload them and put they in the section, also Abel by chuchoryu has apparently no link to download, in the screenpacks section, practically all maze's works are offline too, so yeah let me check the section to report the links that are offline.

And if the website has its own database for the download content? As you said, a lot of maze's and cvs artist works are offline, and in my opinion, this will continue with time, the authors will delete their accounts and they work will be lost. An mediafire account could handle everything we have here, and with that we can be sure the content will be always online. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 9:07 pm

@Doom
Quite alright man, just wanted to let it be known so it be fixed if possible.

I also agree with Tsuyoi about the one host to rule them all idea. That would definitely make things a lot more convenient and sensible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next