The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 Emptyby xcheatdeath Today at 5:10 pm

» Marvel Super Heroes VS Mortal Kombat Released!
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 12:43 pm

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 7:11 pm

» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 Emptyby OldGamer Yesterday at 2:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website

Go down 
+21
Shadman2.0
Bull Demon
Navana
Chimoru
Shadman
Midnight-Son
flammableking
tank402
BlueSpiderX
JEDDragon
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ax
volzzilla
dev
iron-angelus
Nicotinefist
YoungSamurai5
O Ilusionista
dopefiend5
Adminbot
Arkady
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Altered a few minor permissions on the forum. I don't think anything got screwed up, but let us know here if it did please.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:27 pm

I think the quote color is fixed now?

Quote :
How is it?
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Perfect drop da bomb 
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:31 pm

i SAY THAT CHAT need to be posted everywhere seeing no really uses it XD
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Chat remains how it is due to the constraints of our server and how XAT works. However, if wondering about added accessibility, remember, on any page of the forum, you can click into chat at the top right hand portion of the page in the header called, "CHAT".
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:38 pm

kk fair enough XD so far you guys are doing good job here is all I got to say.
got no other idea and such so good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:23 pm

We could change the address of the chat to a different chat address that is active in mugen talk. It may promote high activity on there. There would be a draw back however. There will no longer be admin control over the chat and anyone could potentially get banned on it to! tongue Also there would be no control over profanity or offensive postings in the chat box.

Just an idea though.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:46 am

Probably not a good idea to subject our embedded forum chat to the control of others not associated with MMV.

It was awesome for Ax to figure out how to embed the XAT chat to main forum index long ago. Trust me, that is the best option (which includes being able to click into that chat from any page on the forum if click "CHAT" in the top right hand corner) Before Ax did that, we were using an option tied to our forum software. But the chat was a very poor one in many capacities which led it to not be used. Again, XAT and how we implement it is the best of our currently available options
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:12 pm

The chat is there to give guest a voice, members a chance to chat, private chatting for mugen business, and it also provides an opportunity for banned members to reconcile their issues with the forum or it's members.

Though the main action of this place is the forum itself Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 670481599 

I think it's pretty awesome we have more work activity on there than we do on the chat. I think the last thing anyone wants is a dead forum with no releases Sad People come here mainly for the mugen and it's important to keep that focus there. If a mugen forum does anything else more than mugen than it no longer is a mugen forum. No 

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Should the Latest from the "Latest from MMV" thing at the top be limited somehow? Currently we have 8 news shortcuts but I'm thinking maybe it should be reduced? maybe down to 6? I don't know?

I bring this up because I have no idea what the forums resolution is suppose to be and I can't tell with my PC situation here. At times there were too many up there that it kinda made an extra column Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 2399657483 

It totally made the forum looked glitchy for awhile. I don't know, maybe 8 is fine? I have no clue, was it 9 before? scratch 
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:01 am

There is no set number, just figure out however it will fit for 1 line. I am going to edit it now.
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:33 am

The site needs to inform there's a new post on the topic we are looking at by making it open a new tab. Or i just need to tell the site needs to have up2date feature.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 am

There are numerous ways where a user is notified of a new post in a topic already:
- On the main forum index, there are options for 'posts since last visit' and 'view your posts'
- If you click 'Actions' on every page of the forum, you will get those same options
- When clicking 'Watch this topic for replies', the forum will notify you when there is a reply
- On the far left of a forum section, if you see a green icon, that informs you of a forum section containing new posts
- Go to any forum section and if on the far left of a topic you see a little envelope symbol, that means the topic contains new posts
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:06 am

MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION
MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION MOBILE VERSION
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:54 pm

When it comes to more mobile integration, we are kind of a slave to whatever the free forum software and server we run under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website   Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions, Feedback, Updates, etc. for the Website
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next