The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» JUSMUGEN Video Update for September 2024
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Emptyby OldGamer Today at 7:05 am

» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:47 am

» Classic VS : Balrog
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:26 am

» Akira Yuki Release
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Emptyby Monkarifan123 Yesterday at 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+99
ATLAS KOF
wolfix
chancethegamer
Bull Demon
-Whiplash-
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Noside
luciangarude
O Ilusionista
mulambo
HekuttaSaint
Josuke
Grifin669
EstebanSama
087-B
dakidbanks
Andy_X
Chris Monvel
Shiri
manoleto16
Edroth
Perseo69
bam77
SUPERFERNANDOXT
JARRO77
CAMARAO
DARK!!
Gaiden27
liffery
zequi007
Gatorison22
GTAGuy
LoKoLoKo
Mazemerald
volzzilla
Mr.Ketchup
superxash
chuchoryu
cupidomegas
empawk
skhsato123
Moo Jin Fan
lordzeus1
Gray Shooter
Nexus Gaming
ghost_rider
MatreroG
metamutant
kyoman
Shining
malevka1
Eduardo Merenda
shanri
nedflandeurse
Dj luke
Fede X
thatbloke78
Juanch0billa
Varia the Hunter
thatguy
yolomate
mr.karate
brucewayne74
alnyrd
demunlawin
plexo199
carlos emmanuel
chinchyboy
LESSARD
TheRedBeast
ryochi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Lows 9.0
SegaStar
DukeNukem 2417
Jhonny-DC
ernes
Chris Nathan
galactus
btony89
gonzaLOL
erickablond
crosspotts1.0
Messiakei
WADEPOOL
Chimoru
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
CARNAGE777
animaraz
X
Ax
Tsuyoi
flammableking
spidergoku
gui0007
walruslui
Navana
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 11th 2020, 4:16 pm

Well slender man is a Horror movie now so if chuch wants to he could add him without complaint
if you want I can try to make a sprite of the evil bong lol I think it be a fun character to make and use just get back to me I have to go back a watch the movie and all but we could do an attack the makes the screen blurry and will have random monsters attack like you on a bad trip
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 11th 2020, 4:50 pm

Yes Slender is a horror character but there’s already a full sprite set for him just like there is for Michael Myers and Jason.. and I already knew he doesn’t want The Crow that’s why I said I mainly posted it as sprite base recommendations for Chucky, Creeper, the girl from the Ring, Ash, etc

I don’t know how to edit characters out of someone else’s image so I just posted it as is.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 11th 2020, 5:03 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
I know The Crow is not a terror character. I didn’t make that showcase. I took it from someone else in case it’d help as a starting base with some of the other characters even though I know you’re more than capable of creating stellar sprites on your own. I was actually posting it for ideas on Chucky, The Creeper, etc. I was hoping the Jason, Michael, Slender Man, Crow, etc sprites got ignored
For the horror game I discard The Predator, The Crow and Spawn for it, I really want they on the game but they are action ones, but I have Predator for MK 11, The Crow for Tekken and Spawn in SCII, the others like Slenderman, Chucky or The Creeper ar on the list
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 11th 2020, 5:05 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Well slender man is a Horror movie now so if  chuch wants to he could add him without complaint
if you want I can try to make a sprite of the evil bong lol I think it be a fun character to make and use just get back to me I have to go back a watch the movie and all but we could do an attack the makes the screen blurry and will have  random monsters attack like you on a bad trip
Slenderman are very requested for this Horror Madness game, he as on the list when I do this beta test, the second one are Leatherface for his matches, so many requested horros characters and many good ones for a very killer fights aganist all....only I need to choose a The Wolfman version he have many ones
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 12th 2020, 12:32 am

Interested in the beta roster list.. good luck And that’s good news about The Crow for Tekken
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 12th 2020, 8:47 pm

Asumo que tu Ash estará basado tambien en la version de Terrordrome, cierto @chuchoryu ??
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 12th 2020, 9:06 pm

Josuke wrote:

私はホラーキャラクターが大好きです@Chuchoryu様はそれを続けてください
I try to translate for the english users, I am mexican whit japanese languaje and french languaje so mi amigo Josuke says

私はホラーキャラクターが大好きです
Watashi wa horākyarakutā ga daisukidesu
I Love horror characters

chuchoryu 様はそれを続けてください

chuchoryuSama wa sore o tsudzukete kudasai
Please continue it

this is the translation for it, for Josuke let me said to you: もちろん、プロジェクトは継続します。それがこの広告の目的です。したがって、ムゲンに多くのホラーキャラクターを入れて、みんなと共有することができます

translation for everyone:

Mochiron, purojekuto wa keizoku shimasu. Sore ga kono kōkoku no mokutekidesu. Shitagatte, mugen ni ōku no horākyarakutā o irete, min'na to kyōyū suru koto ga dekimasu

of course the project will continue, that's what this ad is about, so I can have many horror characters in my Mugen and share with everyone

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 12th 2020, 9:07 pm

Chris Monvel wrote:
Asumo que tu Ash estará basado tambien en la version de Terrordrome, cierto @chuchoryu ??
como tu si me vas a entender la respuesta es, chimana la cacariza XD, aunque si tendra unas variantes para estos multi horros characters
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 12th 2020, 9:23 pm

@chuchoryu Eso suena muy bien! Imagino que tu Predator para MK tambien estará basado en aquella versión.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 18th 2020, 12:13 am

Chris Monvel wrote:
@chuchoryu Eso suena muy bien! Imagino que tu Predator para MK tambien estará basado en aquella versión.
esactamente, de hecho ya tengo los sprites completos nada mas me falta programarlo para el siguiente patch de MK 11 donde interactuara con Terminator, Robocop, Alien y Spawn ya que todos ellos son de la misma editorial de Comics Dark Horse

New upgrade on Dragon Ball FighterZ Android 21

I like how she looks like now

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 18th 2020, 12:17 am

genial y los de tatsunoko ..jeje eso los espero con ansias
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 20th 2020, 12:24 am

I have some new sprites for Android 21
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Cv-S-Android-21-by-chuchoryuincluding a human fighter version chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 21H not so sure of made a full sprites in this other style for an alternate SFF version of my normal Android 21

The other one I have from DBZ series is Kefla
 chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Cv-S-Kefla-by-chuchoryu based on DB FighterZ, I love this one and Android 21, many ask me for made Hit or Black Goku (when people says Black Goke I thinking in an afro Goku chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 311127478 chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 311127478 chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 311127478 ) so this game bring very diffrent style in gameplay on the old Budokai games, I want Goku SSJ4, Insect Cell and this one called Caulifla chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Cauliflachuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Caulifla2chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Caulifla3chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Caulifla4chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Caulifla5 I like so much this female saiyan, when I can done this sprites I really can use in my personal Dragon Ball Mugen game

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 EmptyJune 20th 2020, 12:43 am

Caulifla se ve genial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 49 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 49 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 67  Next