The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Emptyby MatreroG Today at 12:32 pm

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Emptyby Yardekg Today at 12:18 pm

» malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Emptyby wacky me Today at 12:03 pm

» Official Dr Sivana's robots
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Emptyby Shining Today at 8:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+99
ATLAS KOF
wolfix
chancethegamer
Bull Demon
-Whiplash-
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Noside
luciangarude
O Ilusionista
mulambo
HekuttaSaint
Josuke
Grifin669
EstebanSama
087-B
dakidbanks
Andy_X
Chris Monvel
Shiri
manoleto16
Edroth
Perseo69
bam77
SUPERFERNANDOXT
JARRO77
CAMARAO
DARK!!
Gaiden27
liffery
zequi007
Gatorison22
GTAGuy
LoKoLoKo
Mazemerald
volzzilla
Mr.Ketchup
superxash
chuchoryu
cupidomegas
empawk
skhsato123
Moo Jin Fan
lordzeus1
Gray Shooter
Nexus Gaming
ghost_rider
MatreroG
metamutant
kyoman
Shining
malevka1
Eduardo Merenda
shanri
nedflandeurse
Dj luke
Fede X
thatbloke78
Juanch0billa
Varia the Hunter
thatguy
yolomate
mr.karate
brucewayne74
alnyrd
demunlawin
plexo199
carlos emmanuel
chinchyboy
LESSARD
TheRedBeast
ryochi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Lows 9.0
SegaStar
DukeNukem 2417
Jhonny-DC
ernes
Chris Nathan
galactus
btony89
gonzaLOL
erickablond
crosspotts1.0
Messiakei
WADEPOOL
Chimoru
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
CARNAGE777
animaraz
X
Ax
Tsuyoi
flammableking
spidergoku
gui0007
walruslui
Navana
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
087-B

087-B

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 6th 2020, 4:00 pm

I actually had a bit of an idea for a joke-esque character.

What about the monster from It Follows? It's technically invisible to everyone that it's not currently tracking, but a way to see it is to throw a blanket over it.

So, what if you had a monster under a blanket as a fighter? Could be pretty unique to animate. XD

I dunno if you take suggestions at all Chu, but the idea popped into my head and I figured I'd run it by you anyhow. Razz
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 6th 2020, 4:08 pm

dakidbanks wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
dakidbanks wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Penny wise and Norman Bates
the killer in see no evil

The killer in see no evil was played by kane right

Undertaker and Kane would make good bonus horror characters even tho they’re not movie related but they are on TV and it’s easy to find their moves. They could basically be sprite swaps too since they’re movesets are similar lol
Nothing of WWE in the horror game, because is an horror game not a wrestler game, so this is the reson why I discard The Crow for the game, The Crow movie is an action movie the same in The Predator movie, but Alien movie its very diffrent this is an horror movie, Kript Tales is an horror TV show that is the only way I can add a character in the Horror Madness game, so Undertaker is not an horror character or Kane, they are normal human wrestlers

I know they aren’t horror movie characters... just was thinking outside the box in the future for potential “guest” characters since Taker and Kane’s themes are horror based. It was just an idea... similar to how Joker, Terminator and Robocop can guest in a fighting tournament game.

Just was throwing ideas out there. I’m perfectly content with whatever you decide to do as it’s your time/skills making them and we’re lucky you’re even doing this in the first place. I can’t wait to play as Ghostface, Freddy, It, etc
So "guest" characters are really hard to choose, because this is an horror game, not WWE or Robocop on it, some guest characters are very factible in some games and depends on who they are, for example:

Tekken guest good one are Akuma & Geese, Tekken bad guest characters are Negan and Noctis, this 2 have no fighting skill, Nega is weak in fighting universe and Noctis have no real fighting skills and depends only in the magic he have to get all whitout trainning

Mortal kombat good guest characters Spawn, Mortal Kombat bad guest characters are Kratos, Freddy, Jason, Alien, Predator, Terminator, Robocop and the worst the Joker

Naruto very weird guest character Lars Alexanderson, is weird but factible at all

Street Fighter guest good characters......oh! street fighter no use any one! they decline to have other fighters in his games

This is the reasons why I no add other guest characters to my mugens, because many of the suggestions are really weird or bad ones, some guys ask me for add Elsa to MK mugen or Pinky Pie for Street Fighter.....I dont not know how they thinking or see the world, but as you said the music from Undertaker are horror but taht not means is an horror or a good horror guest one, as I said some ones are good to be in a game like Jago or Fulgore in Mortal Kombat or, Yuo & Alice in Street Fighter or Tekken, some ones like WWE in KoF or DC in MK are the worts ideas to do an croosover
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 6th 2020, 4:10 pm

087-B wrote:

What about the monster from It Follows? It's technically invisible to everyone that it's not currently tracking, but a way to see it is to throw a blanket over it.

So, what if you had a monster under a blanket as a fighter? Could be pretty unique to animate. XD

I dunno if you take suggestions at all Chu, but the idea popped into my head and I figured I'd run it by you anyhow. Razz
Any suggestions are wellcome but if they are a factible ones....because recently some users ask me for add Kraton as a guest in my MK vs SF or Pinky Pie in the same one
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 6th 2020, 4:28 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
087-B wrote:

Any suggestions are wellcome but if they are a factible ones....because recently some users ask me for add Kraton as a guest in my MK vs SF or Pinky Pie in the same one

Ah yeah that makes sense. Razz

It Follows is a legit horror film though, so the monster from it is a serious suggestion. At the same time, it could be for a very unique looking fighter. It can technically be anything, or it can be invisible. So to me, the immediate thought would be a blanket over an invisible beast. And that opens the door for a lot of creativity, yeah?

You don't have to do it of course, but yeah. There's an idea if it's ever something you wanna try. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 6th 2020, 4:41 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
dakidbanks wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
dakidbanks wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Penny wise and Norman Bates
the killer in see no evil

The killer in see no evil was played by kane right

Undertaker and Kane would make good bonus horror characters even tho they’re not movie related but they are on TV and it’s easy to find their moves. They could basically be sprite swaps too since they’re movesets are similar lol
Nothing of WWE in the horror game, because is an horror game not a wrestler game, so this is the reson why I discard The Crow for the game, The Crow movie is an action movie the same in The Predator movie, but Alien movie its very diffrent this is an horror movie, Kript Tales is an horror TV show that is the only way I can add a character in the Horror Madness game, so Undertaker is not an horror character or Kane, they are normal human wrestlers

I know they aren’t horror movie characters... just was thinking outside the box in the future for potential “guest” characters since Taker and Kane’s themes are horror based. It was just an idea... similar to how Joker, Terminator and Robocop can guest in a fighting tournament game.

Just was throwing ideas out there. I’m perfectly content with whatever you decide to do as it’s your time/skills making them and we’re lucky you’re even doing this in the first place. I can’t wait to play as Ghostface, Freddy, It, etc
So "guest" characters are really hard to choose, because this is an horror game, not WWE or Robocop on it, some guest characters are very factible in some games and depends on who they are, for example:

Tekken guest good one are Akuma & Geese, Tekken bad guest characters are Negan and Noctis, this 2 have no fighting skill, Nega is weak in fighting universe and Noctis have no real fighting skills and depends only in the magic he have to get all whitout trainning

Mortal kombat good guest characters Spawn, Mortal Kombat bad guest characters are Kratos, Freddy, Jason, Alien, Predator, Terminator, Robocop and the worst the Joker

Naruto very weird guest character Lars Alexanderson, is weird but factible at all

Street Fighter guest good characters......oh! street fighter no use any one! they decline to have other fighters in his games

This is the reasons why I no add other guest characters to my mugens, because many of the suggestions are really weird or bad ones, some guys ask me for add Elsa to MK mugen or Pinky Pie for Street Fighter.....I dont not know how they thinking or see the world, but as you said the music from Undertaker are horror but taht not means is an horror or a good horror guest one, as I said some ones are good to be in a game like Jago or Fulgore in Mortal Kombat or, Yuo & Alice in Street Fighter or Tekken, some ones like WWE in KoF or DC in MK are the worts ideas to do an croosover

Whoa someone asked for Elsa in MK???? wow lmao
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 6th 2020, 4:55 pm

My character suggestions (I already see Ghostface, Jason, It, Dracula, Freddy and Pinhead so I won’t list them. We also already have Michael Myers so I won’t list him either):

Samara (The Ring)
Ash (Evil Dead)
The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)
Candyman
Leatherface (I know you don’t like him though lol)
Chucky (Childs Play)
Leprechaun
The Thing

My stage suggestions:

The Shining (hotel with bloody walls, twins, “red rum” on mirror, Jack Torrence head popping through door hole every 10 sec
Cell from silence of the lambs with Norman Bates inside watching the fight
Trapped room from Saw movies with Jigsaw doll on bike riding by in background
Elm Street
A street with a sign saying “welcome to Derry” for IT
A toy store that’s been broken into for Chucky
The Sawyer house for Leatherface

I think some horror villains will make for better cameos than to be made into actual chars because most aren’t fighters. Norman Bates and Jack Torrence are prime examples

I wish I had the talent to help make these things come into existence. All I have to offer is ideas and reviews sadly. You have a great thing going here. You have a lot of ppl interested in Mugen again
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 6th 2020, 10:04 pm

Yeah I will try to get good pics of the horror characters for you to make it easier for you to know who each of the characters are
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 7th 2020, 1:13 am

Quote :

Whoa someone asked for Elsa in MK???? wow lmao
some ones, one is Caner, he ask all the time for Elsa in MK or SF or Disney vs Capcom all the time, he want , I dont want and he always send me images of Elsa
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 7th 2020, 1:14 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Yeah I will try to get good pics of the horror characters for you to make it easier for you to know who each of the characters are
oki doki
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 7th 2020, 1:14 am

chancethegamer wrote:
My character suggestions (I already see Ghostface, Jason, It, Dracula, Freddy and Pinhead so I won’t list them. We also already have Michael Myers so I won’t list him either):

Samara (The Ring)
Ash (Evil Dead)
Candyman
Chucky (Childs Play)
Leprechaun
The Thing

My stage suggestions:

The Shining (hotel with bloody walls, twins, “red rum” on mirror, Jack Torrence head popping through door hole every 10 sec
Elm Street

I think some horror villains will make for better cameos than to be made into actual chars because most aren’t fighters. Norman Bates and Jack Torrence are prime examples

I wish I had the talent to help make these things come into existence. All I have to offer is ideas and reviews sadly. You have a great thing going here. You have a lot of ppl interested in Mugen again
the stages I need images to have some ideas
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 7th 2020, 2:44 am

chuchoryu wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

Samara (The Ring)
Ash (Evil Dead)
Candyman
Chucky (Childs Play)
Leprechaun
The Thing

My stage suggestions:

Elm Street

the stages I need images to have some ideas

I’ll get you pic tomorrow
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 7th 2020, 5:42 am

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Killjo11
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Killjo10chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Screen11

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Victor10 chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Hatche10
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 The_cr10chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Ginger10
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Mv5bmt10
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 S-l40010 chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Pumpki11
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Pumpki10
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 81mpt310 chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Mafex-10
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Mafex_10
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Tall-m10 chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 61g2z710
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 41tzqw10
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 96292210 chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Lep210
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Tumblr10 chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 1fef9110
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 1ec8e510
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Guest_10
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 7th 2020, 5:45 am

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 The_ta10
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 7th 2020, 5:58 am

Kill joy vs penny wise
Jason vs Victor crawly
Evil bong vs ginger dead man
Michal Myers vs manic cop
Fredy vs the candy man
Wish master vs the creeper
Alein vs pumpkin head
Ash vs leather face
Chucky vs the leprechaun
Tall man vs scream
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 EmptyJune 7th 2020, 7:17 am

I like this new project,but i want more news about tatsunoko new chars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 47 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 47 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next