The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+99
ATLAS KOF
wolfix
chancethegamer
Bull Demon
-Whiplash-
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Noside
luciangarude
O Ilusionista
mulambo
HekuttaSaint
Josuke
Grifin669
EstebanSama
087-B
dakidbanks
Andy_X
Chris Monvel
Shiri
manoleto16
Edroth
Perseo69
bam77
SUPERFERNANDOXT
JARRO77
CAMARAO
DARK!!
Gaiden27
liffery
zequi007
Gatorison22
GTAGuy
LoKoLoKo
Mazemerald
volzzilla
Mr.Ketchup
superxash
chuchoryu
cupidomegas
empawk
skhsato123
Moo Jin Fan
lordzeus1
Gray Shooter
Nexus Gaming
ghost_rider
MatreroG
metamutant
kyoman
Shining
malevka1
Eduardo Merenda
shanri
nedflandeurse
Dj luke
Fede X
thatbloke78
Juanch0billa
Varia the Hunter
thatguy
yolomate
mr.karate
brucewayne74
alnyrd
demunlawin
plexo199
carlos emmanuel
chinchyboy
LESSARD
TheRedBeast
ryochi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Lows 9.0
SegaStar
DukeNukem 2417
Jhonny-DC
ernes
Chris Nathan
galactus
btony89
gonzaLOL
erickablond
crosspotts1.0
Messiakei
WADEPOOL
Chimoru
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
CARNAGE777
animaraz
X
Ax
Tsuyoi
flammableking
spidergoku
gui0007
walruslui
Navana
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptyAugust 30th 2018, 12:09 am

Varia the Hunter wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Varia the Hunter wrote:
Looking great, Chuchoryu.

Question, are you still planning on making a new version of Joe Musashi from Shinobi later on? I remember you were going to make a newer version of him a few years ago. I understand you're busy with plenty of other projects, but I just thought I would ask. I would love to see how you would make a modern version of my favorite ninja!
yes I re-made Ryu Hayabusa (commingin one more new) and I want again Jo Musashi, I lost the version you say bro in 2014 but I can do again him better, in new style and new sounds for him, I need him for animations parody

More to come...

If you want sound effects for Joe Musashi, I actually have several voice clips for him from the PS2 Shinobi game, if you would like me to send them to you!
Sounds good bro, you can send me the sounds for add in the new Jo Musashi, its one of my favorite charcters when I play Shinobi 3

So a little news
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Xiangfei_by_chuchoryuchuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Xiangfei_by_chuchoryu2chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Xiangfei_by_chuchoryu3chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Xiangfei_by_chuchoryu4chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Xiangfei_by_chuchoryu5chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Xiangfei_by_chuchoryu6chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Xiangfei_by_chuchoryu7chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Xiangfei_by_chuchoryu8
Xiangfei I really love this girls from KOF 99, so soon I can play whit her in CV2 style and May Lee

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 2nd 2018, 4:19 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Varia the Hunter wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Varia the Hunter wrote:

Question, are you still planning on making a new version of Joe Musashi from Shinobi later on? I remember you were going to make a newer version of him a few years ago. I understand you're busy with plenty of other projects, but I just thought I would ask. I would love to see how you would make a modern version of my favorite ninja!
yes I re-made Ryu Hayabusa (commingin one more new) and I want again Jo Musashi, I lost the version you say bro in 2014 but I can do again him better, in new style and new sounds for him, I need him for animations parody

More to come...

If you want sound effects for Joe Musashi, I actually have several voice clips for him from the PS2 Shinobi game, if you would like me to send them to you!
Sounds good bro, you can send me the sounds for add in the new Jo Musashi, its one of my favorite charcters when I play Shinobi 3
I sent you the sounds through Private Message!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 4th 2018, 11:03 pm

[quote="Varia the Hunter"][quote="chuchoryu"][quote="Varia the Hunter"][quote="chuchoryu"]
Varia the Hunter wrote:
I sent you the sounds through Private Message!
yes I recive bro, Thanks!

So now I see in Metal Slug this char called Franke, a parody or tribute to Samus Aran, she have the same moves in a parody form and I doing a sprite in CvS, maybe I add Franke in Metroid Beta 3
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Franke_by_chuchoryu

More to come...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 10:53 pm

So for Hallowen comming more of 15 charcters, Ken, Joe, Karas, Doronjo, Jason, C. Jack and much much more for Hallowen
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Jason_by_chuchoryu
so vote for more charcters this Hallowen and Christmas

More to come...
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 11:08 pm

Jason Voorhees looks awesome. I love it. We've been missing him in CvS Style. I'm making an update of someone else that will go with his release Wink

Looking forward to everyone on the list.

For voting on other characters.... My most wanted WIPs from you are:
1. Ninja Turtles + Shredder
2. Blanka + Blanka-san
3. Any CvS Mortal Kombat
Back to top Go down
Juanch0billa

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 11:40 pm

segun me acuerdo creo que tengo referencias de sprites de jason pero tambien me acuerdo que hice unos sprites antes

chuchoryu wrote:
So for Hallowen comming more of 15 charcters, Ken, Joe, Karas, Doronjo, Jason, C. Jack and much much more for Hallowen

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2018, 12:30 pm

chuchoryu wrote:

More to come...

Woow !! want
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2018, 3:24 pm

thatguy wrote:
Jason Voorhees looks awesome. I love it. We've been missing him in CvS Style. I'm making an update of someone else that will go with his release Wink

Looking forward to everyone on the list.

For voting on other characters.... My most wanted WIPs from you are:
1. Ninja Turtles + Shredder
2. Blanka + Blanka-san
3. Any CvS Mortal Kombat
Turtles and his boss is what I want bro too but they are for 2019, Blanka and Blanka Chan really we need offocurse and CVS MK char comming Cassie Cage this hallowen whit all ninjas revamp
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2018, 3:25 pm

Juanch0billa wrote:
segun me acuerdo creo que tengo referencias de sprites de jason pero tambien me acuerdo que hice unos sprites antes

chuchoryu wrote:

More to come...
si las recuerdo pero fueron completamente diferentes esta base es nueva y llevara una variacion como en MKX
Back to top Go down
thatbloke78

thatbloke78

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2018, 4:37 pm

Jason looks awesome clap clap
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 16th 2018, 6:51 pm

thatbloke78 wrote:

Jason looks awesome clap clap
and comming more much more

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 23rd 2018, 1:53 pm

Looking really amazing! Wow.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 23rd 2018, 4:53 pm

look epic no doubt! clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 23rd 2018, 7:55 pm

fantastic work!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 EmptySeptember 23rd 2018, 11:15 pm

yolomate wrote:
look epic no doubt! clap clap clap clap clap clap
and so many for Hallowen I have a special MK pack for it including Jason
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Shang_Tsung_by_chuchoryu_OLD
so everyone remmember this file from 2013, now I revamp all this file at the same way I doing in Shao Kahn little time ago
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Shang_Tsung_by_chuchoryuchuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Cv_S_Shang_Tsung_by_chuchoryu2

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 12 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next