The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? Emptyby BigPimp Today at 10:54 am

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?

Go down 
+12
thepaniqd
metamutant
logansam
Beto
flammableking
Midnight-Son
Adminbot
Arkady
Predator
candido159
zombiebrock
yolomate
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:41 pm

question: why some people no workin in dc comics and yes in marvel chars??why? gime a good reason!
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:44 pm

Because marvel is better
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:50 pm

this no reason my friend...gime good reason and no only comics, movies etc etc
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:57 pm

Ok,who's cooler

Wolverine or lex Luther,carnage or braniac, venom or green arrow,magneto or poison ivy,superman or Spiderman....see lol, I think marvel has a better character design's, though both have very simular characters ala flash,quicksilver, than is or apocalypse. And dark side etc etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 9:01 pm

flash born first in 1940, batman first 1939...superman 1938... and etc etc this only reason why not created and help us in dc comics chars??por reason...
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 9:43 pm

Well, sometimes the original isn't always the best geek
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 9:58 pm

candido159 wrote:
Well, sometimes the original isn't always the best geek
wow for this reason??? the original is no the best wow...ok I stolen ideas and now I great not???? wow and repeat no gime reasons comics, characters etc etc I wanna reason why no help us in dc comics creations...
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 3:46 am

yolomate wrote:
question: why some people no workin in dc comics and yes in marvel chars??why? gime a good reason!
Ha-ha, I know this connection there was the matter and why in this topic...  Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? 311127478
For me personally, I do not like "Dc" comics, Marvel characters for me more picturesque, it's swinging comics Marvel movies I prefer more recent Marvel Studios combines his characters in one universe, for example, I have not looked even new movies Dc "Man of Steel" "The Dark Knight", I do not even eager to watch them
I think everyone has their own tastes and principles in connection with these, I do not see any reason for me to make the characters "Dс", I think you'll find someone else that would have helped you
I do not think that because you should have helped clog threads with questions, which could be written in another topic Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? 4008376456
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:10 pm

yolomate wrote:
this no reason my friend...gime good reason and no only comics, movies etc etc

people can work on whatever they prefer to do, they don't have to work on DC because you want them, nor should they need to justify why, this wasn't a very question to ask on someone else thread about an unrelated grievance you might have
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:29 pm

Split off into new topic and moved to Mugen Discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:55 pm

well,.. ask yourself how many batmen or super man chars were made for mugen......too many
giving the impression that some of it is due to popularity, but that's not the only problem
while both companies have obscure characters the obscure ones found in dc were.....lets just call them risky , while the obscure ones in marvel were still seen as interesting
personally ive only liked the batfamily and hellboy from dc growing up, but always liked marvel even with the annoyance of its sudden spike in popularity
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:57 pm

sometimes I feel the more popular something is the involved it gets in modern politics designed for uncultured swine's
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 3:08 pm

DC Universe has a crap-ton of Mugen creations dedicated to it from characters, to stages, to screenpacks, to lifebars, to full-blown projects. Ovo It only seems that DC is not as loved in the Mugen community as Marvel because you're on a forum that mostly focuses on Marvel, my friend. There are other Mugen forums out there. ovo I guarantee a great chunk of them are circled around DCU. ^^ Heck, even I love DC comics characters! OwO

Clayface, Lobo, Solomon Grundy, Slade Wilson, Doomsday, Bane, and Cyborg, just to name a few. Owo Also, there have been DC comics characters released on this forum before, Yolo. owo;;
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 3:17 pm

You need some motivation to edit or draw hundreds of sprites, in short you have to like what you're doing, it must be fun, otherwise you can not even do the basics
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 4:22 pm

i like both of them, but too many marvel chars. and for me SUPERMAN is the number one.

and DC have a lot of good characters.

Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?   Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why some Mugen creators work Marvel instead of DC?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next