The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 5:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud Empty
PostSubject: Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud   Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 1:57 pm

Gladiacloud here.

In just three hours from the beginning of December, I finally managed to finish my new character for mugen. I think that Sonic fans will be very happy. Smile

CREAM THE RABBIT!

SCREENSHOTS:
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud CSFgArl
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud YVfwBDB
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud TWba2Kg
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud Ejxz3OD
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud 8lErwQE
Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud FXoWAVo

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/miuuzs

I was going to create her last year just after E123-omega, but unfortunately I had no one reference sprite. Last month, however, I accidentally came across a pretty good Cream's spritesheet, and doing some experiments, I managed to get the reference sprite I needed. Almost a couple of months of work, and that's the end result. Smile

I guarantee that this is the best Cream made so far. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud   Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 1:10 pm

Indeed the best Cream for MUGEN!  Sprites are superb as usual.  Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud 670481599  Very interesting to play as her!   She is a cute summoner too!  I like her Bunny Cyclone super voice acting.  Her Charge Attack reminds me of SF4 Focus/Saving Attack.  Even the "no crouching during running" rule is used in her.  Also your attention to forward and backward throws variation is cool.  Very Happy

A few things:
- Charge Attack switch (var(20)) in the config seems not working => var(20) seems not being used anywhere but the config file [actually I found you made ;st2 = 1.0_Config.cns in the DEF file....]
- in my MUGEN1.0, Cream's normal standing & crouching small punch, its Chao Explod anim 201 seems unfinished due to it reaching the end of animation under the ground too fast.......or it is just me?....
- Chao Rush EX (tornado) HitDef ground.velocity and air.velocity use values 3,-8 while the non-Ex ones use values -3,-8, intentional?  if so then please ignore this one......
- several EX moves and Super/Hyper Bunny Cyclone give back Power
- in your readme, Cream Cracker =  D, D, X/Y/Z/A, but in your CMD file, there is no ~D, D, a command
- some normal moves like crouching medium attack HitDef can guardflag = L while the animation looks like it is attacking low; similarly, standing strong attack can HitDef use guardflag = H as it looks like it is an overhead attack......sorry for me being so picky (well my own MUGEN characters also have this "issue" sometimes...)

By the way, her win pose makes me want to eat some ice-cream.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud   Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 2:09 pm

Wow, Awesome release, this is easily the best Cream the Rabbit for mugen
yet in my opnion, I like her a lot personally, the sprites are beautiful Shocked

well done Gladiacloud clap clap and many thanks for the release very much appreciated Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud 670481599

cheers Gladiacloud cheers Very Happy Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud 705151839

and just wondering do you plan on doing any other sonic characters like say Rouge
the bat by any chance? love to see one by you personally so just wondered scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud   Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud Empty

Back to top Go down

Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud
Page 1 of 1