The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released

Go down 
+15
linkondanab
Adminbot
Anarky
flammableking
YoungSamurai5
Fc Maty
Arkady
wingnut
cravd
Red Hood
Ax
Predator
babuino23
danubissecreto
volzzilla
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DARK!!

DARK!!

Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2013, 6:41 am

TIENE BUENA PINTA. YO ESTOY BUSCANDO UN SP LIGERITO, QUE NO PESE MUCHO, MUGEN 1.1 CON LA RESOLUCION 640x480 Standard definition 4:3 Y PARA QUE CONTENGA 250 CHARS. ¿PODRIAS AYUDARME?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2013, 9:08 am

i like volzzilla, is good to have another great screenpack with us....

great work...

cheers 
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 3rd 2013, 3:51 pm

Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 Dibujo31

is  amazing screenpack!!seee!!! but my question: I wanna change the site of names and I wanna put  in player 1 and player 2 in sides of " select your character"  you help me for this little change?
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 2:29 am

SI LO HACES PARA EL MUGEN 1.1 ALPHA 4 ME LO BAJO!!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-sin-piedad-acto-1/paperback/product-21125063.html?mid=social_facebook_pubsharefb
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 8:56 am

@yolomate: if you want to do that, you'll need to figure out the editing on your own since you are already editing the screenpack. but you'll want to look in the system.def file.

@dark!: i'm not worried about mugen 1.1 until its more stable. btw, plz stop putting that link in all your posts. if you want the link shown, set it as your signature.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 9:55 am

NO SE FIJARLO COMO MI FIRMA.TODO EL MUNDO CADA VEZ QUE ESCRIBE SALEN IMAGENES Y ENLACES Y YO NO PUEDO. COMO SE HACE?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 4th 2013, 3:00 pm

volzzilla wrote:
@yolomate: if you want to do that, you'll need to figure out the editing on your own since you are already editing the screenpack. but you'll want to look in the system.def file.

@dark!: i'm not worried about mugen 1.1 until its more stable. btw, plz stop putting that link in all your posts. if you want the link shown, set it as your signature.

ok that part of system.def change that? show me the line of player 1 and player 2!
Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 6th 2013, 3:53 pm

I really like the screenpack but...

How to change the blue lifebars and install Felideo's Lifbars instead ?

EDIT: Oups I forget to update but I already change the lifebars the same day I post the message, sorry

Last edited by lucaster on December 9th 2013, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 9:05 pm

@lucaster, maybe make a topic in the help section about changing lifebars

@yolomate, you'll just have to look in the system.def for something with a name like character select, then names. the numbers near that are sprite # coordinates. to change them, change the numbers then open up the program and test location. keep doing that until you get the results you desire from the editing. i can't give info beyond that due to i didnt do any kind of editing like that, so you'll have to figure out the rest on your own.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 11:27 am

volzzilla wrote:
@lucaster, maybe make a topic in the help section about changing lifebars

@yolomate, you'll just have to look in the system.def for something with a name like character select, then names. the numbers near that are sprite # coordinates. to change them, change the numbers then open up the program and test location. keep doing that until you get the results you desire from the editing. i can't give info beyond that due to i didnt do any kind of editing like that, so you'll have to figure out the rest on your own.
ok I blind man! Very Happy Very Happy  I no found character select in select.def anyway I try in fight.def!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released   Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neon Screenpack: Comic Edition released
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3