The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
John Constantine Edit Release Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
John Constantine Edit Release Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
John Constantine Edit Release Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
John Constantine Edit Release Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Constantine Edit Release

Go down 
+7
WeAreVenom316
Adminbot
DukeNukem 2417
spidergoku
CosmicToxin
err8107
Anarky
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarky

Anarky

John Constantine Edit Release Empty
PostSubject: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 11:55 am

Hi there lads  Wink , i had something planed for this month's event but it got delayed and im still working on it  John Constantine Edit Release 1340147569 , so today i give you John Constantine, the famous ocult detective, this is just an edit and also a wip, im going to update him, i still dont know how to work with the sound on mugen  scratch

Here is some screenshots:
John Constantine Edit Release Comics11

Download:  https://www.mediafire.com/?odwemi27cyhh5fx

If you don't know who Constantine is, check this:

Credits to Seanaltly for creating the original base

PS: I will update him soon and i hope still this year, be free to give me your feedback about this character  Twisted Evil , there are some problems with the palettes i will fix that in the next update as his moves, i hope you guys like it John Constantine Edit Release 705151839
Back to top Go down
err8107

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 12:06 pm

guau nice edit char,
you make my day

nice char amigo, me hiciste el dia gracias
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 1:46 pm

Great to see Constantine getting some mugen love! I cant wait to see what else you have in store for us John Constantine Edit Release 670481599
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 1:48 pm

yo thats tight if u willing to update him i say have deadman in it with him precess his body and Constantine's powers they both will be unstoppable
John Constantine Edit Release Dark-universe-justice-league-dark-constantine-deadman

Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 3:27 pm

YUSS! Cool
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 4:13 pm

While could be mistaken, this appears to be just a palette/port swap and thus should not be in this section. Moving it to a more appropriate one.

If there were changes more significant, apologies and will move it back.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
WeAreVenom316

WeAreVenom316

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 3:47 pm

Awesome job! Keep up the great work John Constantine Edit Release 670481599 !
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 10:05 pm

Nice edit, keep working and it would be an excellent partner for Dr.Fate.
I like your avatar too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: GOOD JOB BRO....   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 10:08 pm

Anarky wrote:
Hi there lads  Wink , i had something planed for this month's event but it got delayed and im still working on it  John Constantine Edit Release 1340147569 , so today i give you John Constantine, the famous ocult detective, this is just an edit and also a wip, im going to update him, i still dont know how to work with the sound on mugen  scratch

Here is some screenshots:
John Constantine Edit Release Comics11

Download:  https://www.mediafire.com/?odwemi27cyhh5fx

If you don't know who Constantine is, check this:

Credits to Seanaltly for creating the original base

PS: I will update him soon and i hope still this year, be free to give me your feedback about this character  Twisted Evil , there are some problems with the palettes i will fix that in the next update as his moves, i hope you guys like it John Constantine Edit Release 705151839
..FOR SOME REASON ...I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THIS...CAN ANYONE PLS UPLOAD TO 4SHARED....EVERYTHING ESLE DOWNLOADS GOOD ..BUT I CAN;T GET THIS TO DOWNLOAD..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 12:29 am

Interesting character concept! Nice work. Hope to see an update!
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 12:35 am

NEVERMIND GOT THE LINK TO WORK..THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 5:02 pm

is great but need take it off all guns!!edit the sprites and put flames, fire, etc etc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Constantine Edit Release   John Constantine Edit Release Empty

Back to top Go down

John Constantine Edit Release
Page 1 of 1