The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Samus Aran WIP (METROID)

Go down 
+17
ThatIdahoGuy
narutojaja
Beto
ldpp
Fightfan
Rjiggler
skillfrank
Midnight-Son
wingnut
JARRO77
volzzilla
gartanham
YoungSamurai5
galactus
cravd
Hypersonic
Ax
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 1:22 am

this is my fav wip of yours
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 11:56 am

galactus wrote:
Wow, I love the walk and the croutch, I think they both look great personally well done Ax Cool Smile

and I already have a feeling that she will be Awesome when she's finished for some reason bounce Very Happy

good luck with her Ax she's looking great so far Wink

Thanks. Ever since Link I wanted to do another Nintendo Capcom Versus type fighter. Hopefully I can expand the downloads with a Nintendo section and one day eventually expand/divide it into a pokemon section to.

I personally feel we need even more Nintendo in mugen than what we have currently. Nintendo is a veteran entertainer and has just one of the largest memorable characters ever. Comic heroes is starting to get boring now like Street FIghter and SNK/KOF so new stuff like Tekken and SOul Calibur for mugen is very refreshing and Nintendo is just another diverse genre for mugen. We are definitely gonna need something new after a while. I really appreciate creators like Warner and DDR Creations for pioneering brand new content genres for mguen.

@YoungSamurai5,

Oh awesome, a Metroid fan is among us cheers

Are you a fan of Zero suit? Personally I don't care for it. Zero suit Samus is just another failed Japanese anime space mech pilot Rolling Eyes

When I think of Samus, I think of the football armored bounty hunter XD I hope armored samus is your preference! Razz
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 7:12 pm

[quote="Ax"]
galactus wrote:

@YoungSamurai5,

Oh awesome, a Metroid fan is among us cheers

Are you a fan of Zero suit? Personally I don't care for it. Zero suit Samus is just another failed Japanese anime space mech pilot Rolling Eyes

When I think of Samus, I think of the football armored bounty hunter XD I hope armored samus is your preference! Razz

lol im not a fan of zero suit, but im not opposed to her either considering my friend dfalcon has a wip of zero suit samus and i like the approach he is taking on her. but yea i prefer armored samus way more than zero suit.

i think you nailed her look perfectly with this one Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 7:27 pm

Well it was very hard to find a base for such a unique character type.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://b64clan-site.ucoz.com/Slike/SFChars/All/ff-sprites/Sodom-sfa.gif

At one point I wanted to try Sodom from SFA.

Anyway though I hope it all works out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://i.imgur.com/uExfWkX.gif

the jump. I will need to do the flipping version for forward and backward jumps.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 8:38 pm

I like the jump it looks good well done Ax Cool Smile and I agree with you about zero suit samus as well I like samus better in her suit too and really glad to see a better version of her being made for mugen, I always thought she was one of Nintendo's best characters personally cheers bounce Very Happy

and I agree its nice to see some non comic related characters being made for mugen as well Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 9:59 pm

Great project. Cant wait to see her in action.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 5:42 am

It's surprisingly a lot of work to! affraid

Usually I just edit either 1 whole base or merge the top half with a different bottom half.

This time around will require more extensive work since I am messing with the top half and merging awkward parts from the second base.

To put it short and sweet, I have to remove BOTH Ironman's arms from his body!

Normally I never try to work this hard but Captain Commando's arms look just too good to leave out.

Well anyway I just hope it's not too off putting to see Samus look a little odd with her new arms. I'm really surprised I made as much progress as I did. I hope I can keep it up.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 9:23 am

I like her arms (and everything else) personally, she looks good to me Ax your doing well with her in my opinion Cool Very Happy

I wish you good luck with her other moves etc as well Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 9:43 am

I do not know this character but I like her. she, hulk and apocalypse are my favorites
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 2:18 pm

Smile
ok back to see editions .. is taking shape and with these movements and looks better, now I wonder if it's just me, or abdomen not be marked marked deve?.
at others to take shape and as I mentioned earlier.
introductions and endings based blairdame serious?

ok volviendo a ver las ediciones..va tomando su forma y con esos movimientos ya se ve mejor, ahora me pregunto si solo soy yo o el abdomen no deve estar marcado marcado?.
por lo demas va tomando su forma como lo mencione antes.
introducciones y finales seria blairdame base??
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 3:22 pm

@ Beto...

she is the hero from the metroid games made by nintendo

Ax, i really like what you are doing with samus Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 1:44 pm

Beto wrote:
I do not know this character but I like her. she, hulk and apocalypse are my favorites

Get your popcorn ready and watch this!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYo6L78rij0

This game is arguably considered the best Metroid game ever!

Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 3:00 pm

is very cool, good to know that there are two wips this character Smile
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 3:15 pm

Beto wrote:
is very cool, good to know that there are two wips this character Smile

Yeah believe me she is one of the most famous video game characters of all time.

I also saw this, it's a trivia of Metroid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnXPLhf91rM

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran WIP (METROID)   Samus Aran WIP (METROID) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samus Aran WIP (METROID)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next