The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 4:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is the official announcement of my Megaman-Styled DEMOLITION CREW FULL GAME Project! The image above is just a mere preview of some of the characters I've completed! It's missing 2 extras because I haven't completed their sprite sheets yet! OwO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 5:06 am

What needs to be done with these characters:

Well, Piston's missing an attack, but I'll give him one soon.

Raladallo needs to have one of his attacks replaced, and he needs a running whilst shooting animation.

I might also change D.C.A.'s walk.

-

Gameplay:

Similar to Super Smash Bros., everyone will have the same controls, but very different attacks!

The light kick button will be for the classic Megaman shoot attack, and the other 5 will be for the unique attacks!

Also, the only way to attack in the air will be the light kick button.

-

Profanity:

As much as alot of my characters swear in the story, none of them will do so in the game.

-

What is Demolition Crew?:

It's a combination of characters and stories I created when I was really young. To this day, I'm still making characters for it.

-

Where's the beef?:

No-one knows...
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 6:14 am

So you stopped on regular sprited mugen ? This is actually more creative.

Oh, there HE is.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 4:32 pm

Well this will be fun. I had a feeling all these sprite sheets were going somewhere XD

You have my coding support DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! 670481599 We'll do both Demolition Crew Games cheers
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 5:56 pm

Thanks, Ax!! ^^ I sent you all the sheets, via PM, did ya get'em? OwO
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 11:53 pm

really happy for you about this project coming together for you Smile good luck
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 11:51 am

UPDATE: The 2 missing characters have been fully sprited, as of yesterday! =D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 5:15 am

UPDATE: A 25th character, not only planned, but will be fully sprited soon! OwO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 5:36 am

The sprites and voices of said character will be completed very soon! ^^

Characters in the picture of first post:

Daniel
Cranom
Sam
Buck-Skull
Jatz
Spat
Hawkins
Lubster
Raladallo
Wezzar
Bolg
Johnny Turbine
Ice-Breaker Bulman
Wrecker The Destroyer
Buck-Dozer
Tanker Ultimo
D.C.A.
Nova
Giara
G-Flaw
Kegan
Piston

Preview images of fully sprited and incomplete extras I'm working on, plus a spoiler:

Only click this if you want to ruin surprises. ovo;;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!   DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: Megaman-Styled Full Game Project Announcement!
Page 1 of 1