The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 12:21 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Emptyby ralaco Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!

Go down 
+29
wingnut
bam77
the watcher
erickablond
JARRO77
Werewood
MERK_U
Trojanman704
super_joker
Cristianomelo
NinjaRyu
Mazemerald
ldpp
Fightfan
SaotomeJin
Mistah Jorge
Ax
dfalcon
kanodoom
DARK!!
gartanham
Adminbot
Predator
Red Hood
Dark Rider
X
CARNAGE777
moy530
dragonrod
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dragonrod

dragonrod

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Empty
PostSubject: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:35 pm

My Grimlock char is gaining finally life! I've been a lot busy those days, but I've found a little time to do some progress!
It's robot mode sprites are 100% done!
It already have the super combos!
The coding is really working, he can already transform into dine mode, but he has not all the dino animations, but and you can see him in action on the video below!

Here's what I've done so far:

Also I did a new Pallet based on the Voyager class toy!

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_new_voyager_pallet_by_dragonrod342-d87059j

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_transformation_animation_by_dragonrod342-d84dha0 Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_dino_mode_stand_by_dragonrod342-d84o22z

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! New_standing_grimlock_animation_by_dragonrod342-d831h6k Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_walking_cycle_by_dragonrod342-d833zdl Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Crouch_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836xvi Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Jump_up_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836xzq Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_jump_forward_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836y5w Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Jump_back_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836yfo Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_light_punch_animation_by_dragonrod342-d83cojq Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_light_crouch_punch_by_dragonrod342-d83gqi9 Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_stand_heavy_punch_by_dragonrod342-d84o1p8

BONUS:

I've started to do Slug's sprites to do Grimlocks Hyper, where the tricerabot strikes the oponent with it's head, and he finishes with a "home run"
I've started with the toy colors because it will be easier to make it gray with pallets then make it colored with pallets (probably I'll have this problem with Grimlock)
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Transformers__dinobot_slug_by_dragonrod342-d865znj
More coming in the future!!

Last edited by dragonrod on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:01 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
moy530

moy530

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:08 pm

good idea for a project, great sprites Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:44 pm

SE VE EXECLENTE
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:09 pm

He looks really cool Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! 670481599 Good Luck on your wip. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:10 am

Very nice and unique to, It looks like an original design. Well Done. Any plans on Optimus Prime in a near future?
Back to top Go down
dragonrod

dragonrod

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:16 am

I'm planing to do a lot more transformers, and for sure, Optimus can't be out of this plan!! Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! 670481599
I just not very sure about the "near" future, because Grimlock's dino mode will take me some time too!

His walking animation is kind of shorter than its standing animation because he is walking kind of stooped.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:26 am

always glad to see some transformers love Smile
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 am

WoW Nice Work !
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:22 pm

dragonrod wrote:
I'm planing to do a lot more transformers, and for sure, Optimus can't be out of this plan!! Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! 670481599
I just not very sure about the "near" future, because Grimlock's dino mode will take me some time too!

His walking animation is kind of shorter than its standing animation because he is walking kind of stooped.

His walk animation seems fine with me, I'm sure its gonna be a challenge on his Dino mode specially on its animation and I would like to say good luck with him I know you can do it Smile
Back to top Go down
dragonrod

dragonrod

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Dark Rider wrote:
His walk animation seems fine with me, I'm sure its gonna be a challenge on his Dino mode specially on its animation and I would like to say good luck with him I know you can do it Smile

I guess the dino mode will not be such a big problem. The REAL problem will be the transformation animation Crying or Very sad

--------!NEWS!--------
New animations I've done today!

Crouch:
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Crouch_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836xvi
Jump Up:
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Jump_up_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836xzq
Jump Forward:
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_jump_forward_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836y5w
Jump Backward:
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Jump_back_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836yfo
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:33 pm

dragonrod wrote:
Dark Rider wrote:

I guess the dino mode will not be such a big problem. The REAL problem will be the transformation animation Crying or Very sad

--------!NEWS!--------
New animations I've done today!

Crouch:
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Crouch_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836xvi
Jump Up:
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Jump_up_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836xzq
Jump Forward:
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Grimlock_jump_forward_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836y5w
Jump Backward:
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Jump_back_animation_by_dragonrod342-d836yfo

Yes indeed, But I know you can do it. It seems you got talent on animation my friend I like that new moves by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:25 am

Since this is closer to a Mugen project than simply graphical art, now moving to the Projects section.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:48 am

affraid That is magnificent friend, your talent is tremendous, I'll be watching your progress, congratulations
lol!
Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Age_of_extinction__grimlock_by_sonichedgehog2-d7noxfs
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 am

ESTOY MUY IMPRESIONADO. ME ENCANTA TU PROJECTO DE TRANSFORMERS, SERÁ GENIAL PODER JUGAR CON ELLOS. ANIMO!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:32 pm

That is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!   Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers - Grimlock - Dino mode Starting to Work!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next