The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!

Go down 
+16
shanri
Tsuyoi
CyberCommanderCyprus
Dark Rider
Ghost Killer
Ax
volzzilla
Red Hood
cravd
Predator
NinjaRyu
BlueSpiderX
Mazemerald
kaczor787
spidergoku
chuchoryu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2018, 11:57 pm

Hello paisanos! so here my favorite ninja and hero comming again whit more moves and new sprites offcourse

Ryu Hayabusa: -https://www.sendspace.com/file/r36pln

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2018, 2:36 pm

I work in some little upgrades for Ryu Hayabusa, he need Sword and Arrow
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryuNinja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu2Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu3Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu4Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu5Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu6Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu7Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu8Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu9Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu10Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu11

2 stances for use normal and his sword

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 11th 2018, 2:54 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryuNinja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu2Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu3Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu4Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu5Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu6Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu7Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu8Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu9Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu10Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-Stance2-by-chuchoryu11

More to come...

Awesome xD

Any plans for an updated NES version?
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 12th 2018, 1:59 am

Tsuyoi wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

More to come...

Awesome xD

Any plans for an updated NES version?
oh yeah, I have plans for upgrade NES Ryu Hayabusa offocurse
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 12th 2018, 12:40 pm

sword stance looks great
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 12th 2018, 10:45 pm

Fantastic stance with the sword bro.
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 12th 2018, 10:45 pm

i like new stance
me encanta mas, mucho mas esta nueva postura, espero asi sea(porfavor)
en una nueva actualizacion de el.
please.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 670481599 ilu
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2018, 2:37 pm

ernes wrote:
i like new stance
me encanta mas, mucho mas esta nueva postura, espero asi sea(porfavor)
en una nueva actualizacion de el.
please.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 670481599 ilu
si de hecho es para darle mas upgrade ya que Ryu Hayabusa es uno de mis personajes favoritos desde Nintendo, seguido de Samus y Ryu en Super Nintendo

So many time as past for the first time I show Momiji, everyone remmember I lost the file in my old PC Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 1340147569 Crying or Very sad ......but yesterday I saw in one of my old USB a file called Ryu Hayabusa OLD so the surprise for this is... Very Happy
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Momiji-by-chuchoryuNinja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Momiji-by-chuchoryu2Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Momiji-by-chuchoryu3Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Momiji-by-chuchoryu4Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Momiji-by-chuchoryu5Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Momiji-by-chuchoryu6

I have again Momiji!!! so I did a little retouches in face, color separation and new stance more fluid than the original old one I did 4 years ago, so Momiji are here again and I can add in my Ninja Gaiden Mugen Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 2800933067

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2018, 3:07 pm

Momji looks amazing bro!!! we will wait for the release Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 19th 2018, 10:15 pm

wow momiji exelent.
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 670481599
ilu
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2018, 2:55 pm

Momiji looks good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 20th 2018, 7:52 pm

Sword stance looks good on Ryu, and Momiji is looking good, too! I'm anxious to see how Joe Musashi is gonna look!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 24th 2018, 3:57 pm

Varia the Hunter wrote:
Sword stance looks good on Ryu, and Momiji is looking good, too! I'm anxious to see how Joe Musashi is gonna look!
I have a question in what model use, so I decide to use Shinobi 2 model for him, is the classic and I plannig to add moves from Shinobi 3, PS2 Shinobi and 3DS Shinobi
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryuNinja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu2Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu3Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu4Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu5Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu6

I love this song ang game so much

More to come... samus

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 24th 2018, 4:15 pm

Woow , It looks like he jump off from the Genesis Game. I have great espectations bro. cheers
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 EmptyNovember 24th 2018, 5:21 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Woow ,  It looks like he jump off from the Genesis Game. I have great espectations bro. cheers
Thanks, I have Shinobi 3, everything I paint from original Sega sprites in re-size mode for add more CvS details
Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryuNinja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu2Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu3Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu4Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu5Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Cv-S-Jo-Musashi-by-chuchoryu6

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!    Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Gaiden Enter to the tournament!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next