The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake Emptyby Shining Today at 4:13 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:15 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» we need deathlook
what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 9:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carpa5

what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake Empty
PostSubject: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
the watcher

the watcher

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:20 pm

okay,
i don't wanna hurt your feelings, but this has to be said
you should first of all credit the author of the original sprites, because:
1. it's a form of respect
2. he is one of the admins of this site: "Red hood" alias jasontodd.
then i would gladly suggest you add more shading on the logo, and like you posted in the comics screenshots, to change the haircut. dont forget the details on the gloves, that are supposed to be shorter.
and please, pretty please, don't use the f...G coding from before, start your own or ask someone with skills
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:04 pm

thanks for the comments do not hurt any of my feelings
. 1 - when I do a sprite swap always appreciate the creators of the char and no disrespect to anyone
2 -. Always ask for help but usually are always busy
. 3 - it's just a sprite edit that occurred to me and ask for reviews to see if the community would like to continue or just leave
4 -. Then try to do the best job I can but I am really not an expert nor do I have much experience and learned on the fly
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:14 pm

and this needs opinion too
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:20 pm

carpa5 wrote:
thanks for the comments do not hurt any of my feelings
. 1 - when I do a sprite swap always appreciate the creators of the char and no disrespect to anyone
2 -. Always ask for help but usually are always busy
. 3 - it's just a sprite edit that occurred to me and ask for reviews to see if the community would like to continue or just leave
4 -. Then try to do the best job I can but I am really not an expert nor do I have much experience and learned on the fly

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake 2800933067 

Creator of the sprites right here,what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake 345597572 

sorry but you never asked me for help, cause i could have helped you.  scratch 
nonetheless, i really appreciate that you try to change my robin into red robin, you are now using the simple "cut and past", it's not perfect but that's how i started, so no big deal.

So i won't make any drama here,
i will even make you the best deal ever,
tonight, i will send you the right palette to make him, cause you obviously messes it completely
and i will show you how to do him, with sprites.

and if you manage to finish him i, will even code him.

bat 
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:57 pm

please do not be angry if you are right never ask for your help and I'm sorry for that but what is certain is that sometimes you are busy with work much better than mine and therefore I can say is that this will I teach and purposes as a hobby thank you to send me the sprites and you can share and teach me how to do it the right way I would feel honored to have such a good teacher and again thank you very much appreciate your comments
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Ladies and gentleman, tutorial to change robin into red robin for carpa:

okay so first use this palette:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vodac1

to get this:

then you to add the face, separate the gloves with a black line and add the red robin symbol:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/r1vxg4
okay, you have now everything to do red robin,
mission accomplished  what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake 978788824
Back to top Go down
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:54 pm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEED ROBIN

YUM!
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:08 pm

woaooo men thanks im going do this thanks bro
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:43 pm

red broI forgot to tell you one thing I do not how cut and paste, it may be easier to create a good red robin my point is dont like all my chars try to make it as similar and so I stay I wonder that is what you think as well as you would with all sprites

Last edited by carpa5 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:05 pm

huh,
i din't understand what you wrote?
from which country are you?
Italiano? spanish?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:55 pm

I think what hes saying is that he doesn't like how similar some chars are to each other spritewise
like the more obvious franken sprites and he wants your opinion on that.
but still it takes practice to master shading and such so its better to start off with simple edits
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:01 pm

as log as he uses the palette i did so he doesn't have color loss, there won't be any problem.
he just has to add it to the old robin char.
he can use the same moves, everything cause he is the same character, just older.
Back to top Go down
the watcher

the watcher

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:57 am

RED HOOD wrote:

then you to add the face, separate the gloves with a black line and add the red robin symbol:

mission accomplished  what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake 978788824

just delete the yellow line under the neck too.

carpa, use the same palette, you lost way too many shading, respect the colors, it's an easy edit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

just one thing that is bothering me, with this robin char,
the staff can't be under the cape, you can't fight like this, it's impossible, delete the line so it's behind the cape, behind his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake   what do you think about this new pallete swap of red robin tim drake Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1