The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Superman Beyond WIP

Go down 
+54
metamutant
ldpp
spiderfan77
thatbloke78
btony89
wingnut
YoungSamurai5
zequi007
laspacho
gartanham
NamelessOnlinePlayer
animaraz
Chimoru
DimaLarin
Werewood
broseidon23
shanri
Doom
NinjaRyu
rodrigue
Midnight-Son
JARRO77
mugenbob
logansam
Chris Nathan
Red Hood
scottsummers
erickablond
Shining
wacky me
Predator
Atiles
rhiggatwat
kokehackz
SIRALEXBABY
Adminbot
walruslui
Fightfan
kyoman
volzzilla
felideo
bam77
X
raisu
Cristianomelo
spidergoku
Beto
yolomate
DukeNukem 2417
carpa5
cravd
DARK!!
Angelus_Silverhead
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 4th 2016, 3:42 am

Thank you guys. He is very close to final release, but we still have a lot of things what should be fixed... Besides, I need to think about final hyper for him.

As for now we have next:
1) Superman Beyond, Classic Superman and Ultraman: regular Superman moves
2) Eradicator and Superman from "Future's End": energy beams and powerful beam, those moves are raplace classic heat vision specials/hypers
3) Cyborg Superman: cybernetic gun hyper and use special cyber-throw from the comics
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 4th 2016, 4:21 am

For the sun amp hyper, maybe show Superman flying to the sun and back.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 4th 2016, 6:07 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Thank you guys. He is very close to final release, but we still have a lot of things what should be fixed... Besides, I need to think about final hyper for him.

As for now we have next:
1) Superman Beyond, Classic Superman and Ultraman: regular Superman moves
2) Eradicator and Superman from "Future's End": energy beams and powerful beam, those moves are raplace classic heat vision specials/hypers
3) Cyborg Superman: cybernetic gun hyper and use special cyber-throw from the comics

When exactly he will be out
About ultraman he will be just another pallete ?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 4th 2016, 6:57 am

Hard to tell about correct day... but I want to finish him so soon as it will be possible. It is a team work... so when borewood and Jarro help me to fix all his stuff, add intros and winposes, I will answer on this question.

About Ultraman. He and Superman have almost same powers, so gameplay will be same too. But intro and winpose can be defferent and more evil. Also I want to add some Crime Syndicate members to intro.

Besides, maybe somebody can help me to create some sprites for other characters in intros?
I need:
1) Superman Family
2) Justice League
3) Justice League Beyond
4) Legion of Superheroes
5) Crime Syndicate
6) Justice Lords

If somebody can help me with them, it will help to make release more close.

Last edited by Angelus_Silverhead on June 4th 2016, 11:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 4th 2016, 7:46 am

sometime ago i make one edit of power ring you can use and i making jhonny quick too its 50% in his sprites but if you need use the sprites i can send you
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 4th 2016, 7:46 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Hard to tell about correct day... but I want to finish him so soon as it will be possible. It is a team work... so when bborewood and Jarro help me to fix all his stuff, add intrso and winposes, I will answer on this question.

About Ultraman. He and Superman have almost same powers, so gameplay will be same. But intro and winpose can be defferent and more evil. Also I want to add some Crime Syndicate members to intro.

Besides, maybe somebody can help me to create some sprites for other characters for intros?
I need:
1) Superman Family
2) Justice League
3) Justice League Beyond
4) Legion of Superheroes
5) Crime Syndicate

If somebody can help me with them, it will help to make release more close.

YOU ALL HEARD THE MAN, WHERE ARE OUR SPRITERS AT????????

Just kidding (in fact, i really wasn't)
I really want to see this Superman ready to play ilu
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 4th 2016, 8:00 am

justice league ok
crime syndacate ok
friend publish some photos to chars you have in mind to use and i will try to make them Wink
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 4th 2016, 9:49 am

So excited to see eradicator, cyborg and ultraman come to life. This will be a great opponent to use against MDS_GEIST update with my edits and ai patch. Cant wait for his release!
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 4th 2016, 11:39 am

Well, for example:

Justice Lords:

Crime Syndicate:

Justice League Beyond:

Legion of Superheroes:

carpa5, your help is welcome. I just need few sprites where they are in the intro but then are gone. So nothing special
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 7th 2016, 7:29 am

Just want to share with you some fixes by borewood2013 for Superman:

Cape mode movements + Eradicator mode:

Thank you for your help, borewood2013, JARRO77, volzzilla and Doom. Thanks to your help, we can get new version of Superman.

All Ultraman palettes fixed and looks very close to original look from the comic. Ultraman will be chosen, if player hold start and use hard punch button on the select screen.
Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 UltraSuperman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Ultra2Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Ultra3
Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Image

As for now we just need some Crime Syndicate members for good intro.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 7th 2016, 7:39 am

Angelus, does your superman have any Lantern pal? Either Injustice's Sinestro Corps, or that green and white suit for green lantern corps (forgot the name of the version now)
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 7th 2016, 7:49 am

No... I'am sorry, but he haven't. I had make only the palette for Superboy Prime, but this pal will be included to the main roster. Also, as Bizzaro palette. It will be hard to make more specials and hypers for Lantern Superman. Cyborg Superman and Eradicator are different from the character too, but usually they are use a lot of stuff. So it is not hard to make special modes for them.

But of course, if you would like to make Lantern palette for Superman, than you are welcome. I think, that I can release template palette with a character. Or, of course, someone will find a way, how to use it... any way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 7th 2016, 7:53 am

Aaah, thanks!

And well... I obviously will make those pals Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 311127478
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 9:28 am

I need a help with choosing... I make two Electric Superman palettes, but I'am not sure what one to use... The old, or new?

Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 ImageSuperman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Image
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 9:29 am

The one with legs entirely blue looks great!
My vote goes to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman Beyond WIP   Superman Beyond WIP - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman Beyond WIP
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next