The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poison Ivy (beta) Release

Go down 
+31
DeleFresh
volzzilla
Fede X
animaraz
tsuchikin
fuuka
kokehackz
Anarky
Trojanman704
jerommv
wingnut
erickablond
NinjaRyu
DimaLarin
ROLEINMUGEN
viuvanegra
Cristianomelo
pseudoingles
galactus
tymaca
cravd
MERK_U
Mazemerald
Ax
rc72076
RobiWanKen0bi
crosspotts1.0
LALO27
gartanham
yolomate
Fron84
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 3:13 pm

lol! 
Congratulations, Fron84
she is wonderful  Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 670481599 
 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 3:22 pm

It is beautiful, the colors used have combined very well with the character, congratulations on a job, I really like the attacks, pra a first char you did an amazing job.
Back to top Go down
viuvanegra

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 7:08 pm

You did a job really impressive, I love the style of it.  ilu ilu ilu ilu 
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 12:44 pm

REally good job! congratulations! That's impressive, it was very well made! I like her a lot!
Back to top Go down
DimaLarin

DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 12:31 pm

Good char Smile 
Back to top Go down
Fron84

Fron84

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 3:58 pm

Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 8:42 am

great work  Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 978788824 
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 7:44 pm

Finally a good poison ivy, his work with it is really impressive, congratulations. the colors are very pretty, you leads way with female characters.
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 6:53 am

Beautiful, looking forward to your project!!
Back to top Go down
jerommv

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 11:40 am

HI MAN!
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WHIT CHAR.
HELP ME PLEASE.

Error message: Can't load Poison Ivy.snd
Error loading chars/Poison Ivy/Poison Ivy.def
Error loading p1
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 1:53 pm

Im having that Error too Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 629558521 Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 2649099129 and if anyone can help with fixing the Error it
would be very much appreciated 
Back to top Go down
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2014, 8:24 am

Photon, Forge, Abomination, Ghost Rider, Ivy, Jubilee, Some one is going back in the Mugen closet and doing some improvements. You guys are doing a great job! I have longed for these characters to be updated. It wouldn't hurt to add Cannonball (Sam Guthrie) to this list of updates! Now about Poison Ivy. Nothing but awesome! I love the AI and the supers. She looks stunning and plays even better! You put some time into these sprites and it shows. Nothing grabs the Mugen Audience like great looking sprites. I can't draw which is why I have not got something up. But if some one can point me in the direction of some perfect tutorials or YouTube for those who can barely draw but would like to do ORIGINAL 6 button Mvc2 style Mugen chars I would be glad to work at it. I tried and I got half way through an Odin sprite I was making from scratch. I noticed they have plenty of tutorial for characters on sprite sheet but not for original chars. fron84 you look like you know what your doing. Help me out lol. Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 2649099129 clap Great Job on Ivy!
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2014, 9:42 am

She is very well developed, great work man  Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 670481599 , i love the plants atacks
Back to top Go down
Fron84

Fron84

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2014, 11:00 pm

jerommv wrote:
HI MAN!
HELP ME PLEASE.

Error loading p1

I don't really know what it could be...I downloaded the char and played with it to check if everything's right, and it is. The sound file is ok, so I don't understand why it fails in some cases, like this one. Maybe you should check the .def and see if the name of the .snd is correct.
Sorry if I can't help you with this answer, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:23 am

Fron84 wrote:
jerommv wrote:
HI MAN!
HELP ME PLEASE.

Error loading p1

I don't really know what it could be...I downloaded the char and played with it to check if everything's right, and it is. The sound file is ok, so I don't understand why it fails in some cases, like this one. Maybe you should check the .def and see if the name of the .snd is correct.
Sorry if I can't help you with this answer, I'll see what I can do.

Hi guys I had this problem too and solve it as follows (this problem appear when the snd file has one or more sounds corrupt):

open the Ivy.snd with fighter factory go to the last sound in this file and remove it (if you play it you can't listen anything because it makes no sound) save the file and that's all right
Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 670481599 

By the way congratulations to Fron84 for create and share one of the most wanted DC chars cheers cheers cheers , she's excellent I enjoy a lot!!!, thank you very much!!  ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy (beta) Release   Poison Ivy (beta) Release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poison Ivy (beta) Release
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next