The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)

Go down 
+3
BlueSpiderX
tsuchikin
flammableking
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) Empty
PostSubject: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 16th 2014, 1:20 am

Here's how the gameplay would look! ^^
If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) 14c6vpj

Here are the characters. ^^
If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) 1235xg1
If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) 1zf7caw

You cannot turn around during Championship mode; attempting to do so will result in your character's vehicle leaning back. Only in Demolition Derby can you turn around, and the road doesn't repeat in an endless loop with a finish line planted at the end of it--instead, you will run into road blocks. The only way to damage opponents is to run into them... That's lame! Here are some alternatives!

If you're Krumm:
You can emit gas from your garbage can in a circle around you, and those exposed to it will glow green and slow down, whilst also slowly losing health.

If you're Wario:
Your motorcycle will glow and violently charge the opponent, making them bounce all over the screen, losing health with each hit.

If you're Brian:
Use your Nuclear Mine as a trap for players to run into. They have 4 seconds to run into it before it vanishes, so plant it wisely. If it makes a connection, it takes half of the opponent's health away.

If you're Spongebob:
The front and back of your car will shoot a stream of ketchup, then mustard, and then pickles used as throwing stars, before hopping up and landing, making a short-ranged shockwave. Spongebob will not be able to move during this attack, so use it while surrounded by enemies so they can't park and hide from it somewhere out of Spongebob's reach.

If you're Mr. Game & Watch:
One-by-one, 6 grenades on parachutes will shoot out of his ambulance. You can't control where they go, though; once you hit the special button, the shoot out, just 1 second apart from each-other. Mr. Game & Watch can still move his vehicle during this attack.

If you're Ebisumaru:
Two big mallets come out of the front and back of his car and slam, simultaneously. If they miss, hopefully the small shockwaves won't. (A hit from the mallet itself deals more damage than the shockwave.)

If you're Captain Falcon:
Fly above the road and perform 3 nose-dives that look like downward Falcon-Punches, upon your enemies. Once you've done all 3, it's back to the ground.

If you're Megalon:
A small army of insects will come out of the front of his building and follow the player closest to him until they either make a connection, or disappear after 6 seconds.

If you're GB-Mario:
Fly above your enemies, and drop a Princess Peach statue on top of them. This attack can deal 2 hits worth of damage if there are two players near by. First, it lands on someone, then it falls over and hits someone else.

If you're Robotnik:
Your car will glow, and only touching people with our drill will hurt them. This attack lasts for 6 seconds.

If you're Potemkin:
A flame will shoot out of the front of your tank for 4 seconds--anyone exposed to it will glow red and gradually lose health.

If you're Tatanga:
A large blue lazer will blast out of your space-craft, taking a large amount of health from opponents.

If you're Mokujin:
As soon as you activate your special, you immediately rush forward a short distance, ramming opponents with the front of your log. Hit the special button again, and Mokujin will ram a second time, and a slightly further distance; hit it once last time, and he will dart forward at the same distance of the second attack, but faster, and slightly harder.

If you're Nightmare-Teddy:
Two boreworms will come out of the back of your car and each follow one person closest to you, and then proceed to continuously bite their car. Note: They won't stop biting the opponent's car until the opponent is rammed by someone else.
Bonus Info: If there is only one person near you, or just one person left in the battle field at all, they will both attack that one person, quickly decreasing their health.

If you're BUCK-DOZER:
The mighty, golden jaws of Buck-Dozer himself with appear at the front of his demolition mobile, chomping rapidly at opponents for 6 seconds! Let's face it... There is just no such thing as encountering Buck-Dozer without suffering fatal injuries!

Last edited by flammableking on May 20th 2014, 6:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
tsuchikin

If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 16th 2014, 1:33 am

I think I should have at least 1 character female.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 16th 2014, 1:47 am

I'm still adding characters. ovo; I wanna reach 14, then try to find a way to code all this. ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 16th 2014, 2:20 am

Again, i want "you know who".
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 16th 2014, 6:41 am

Robotnik in a cart  jokers laugh 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 16th 2014, 5:46 pm

Updated first post! ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 16th 2014, 11:24 pm

Where is "him" ?
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 18th 2014, 4:53 am

flammableking wrote:
Here's how the gameplay would look! ^^
If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) 14c6vpj

Here are the characters. ^^
If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) Eaioue

You cannot turn around during Championship mode; attempting to do so will result in your character's vehicle leaning back. Only in Demolition Derby can you turn around, and the road doesn't repeat in an endless loop with a finish line planted at the end of it--instead, you will run into road blocks. The only way to damage opponents is to run into them... That's lame! Here are some alternatives!

If you're Krumm:
You can emit gas from your garbage can in a circle around you, and those exposed to it will glow green and slow down, whilst also slowly losing health.

If you're Wario:
Your motorcycle will glow and violently charge the opponent, making them bounce all over the screen, losing health with each hit.

If you're Brian:
Use your Nuclear Mine as a trap for players to run into. They have 4 seconds to run into it before it vanishes, so plant it wisely. If it makes a connection, it takes half of the opponent's health away.

If you're Spongebob:
The front and back of your car will shoot a stream of ketchup, then mustard, and then pickles used as throwing stars, before hopping up and landing, making a short-ranged shockwave. Spongebob will not be able to move during this attack, so use it while surrounded by enemies so they can't park and hide from it somewhere out of Spongebob's reach.

If you're Mr. Game & Watch:
One-by-one, 6 grenades on parachutes will shoot out of his ambulance. You can't control where they go, though; once you hit the special button, the shoot out, just 1 second apart from each-other. Mr. Game & Watch can still move his vehicle during this attack.

If you're Ebisumaru:
Two big mallets come out of the front and back of his car and slam, simultaneously. If they miss, hopefully the small shockwaves won't. (A hit from the mallet itself deals more damage than the shockwave.)

If you're Captain Falcon:
Fly above the road and perform 3 nose-dives that look like downward Falcon-Punches, upon your enemies. Once you've done all 3, it's back to the ground.

If you're Megalon:
A small army of insects will come out of the front of his building and follow the player closest to him until they either make a connection, or disappear after 6 seconds.

If you're GB-Mario:
Fly above your enemies, and drop a Princess Peach statue on top of them. This attack can deal 2 hits worth of damage if there are two players near by. First, it lands on someone, then it falls over and hits someone else.

If you're Robotnik:
Your car will glow, and only touching people with our drill will hurt them. This attack lasts for 6 seconds.

If you're Potemkin:
A flame will shoot out of the front of your tank for 4 seconds--anyone exposed to it will glow red and gradually lose health.

If you're Tatanga:
A large blue lazer will blast out of your space-craft, taking a large amount of health from opponents.
You sure have crazy ideas, keep going i might make a game for you when im finished with what am i doing (im serious)
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 20th 2014, 2:06 am

Updated first post. ^^ Also, Jorge, that would really rock! =DD Buck-Dozer is in progress. ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 20th 2014, 2:51 am

flammableking wrote:
Updated first post. ^^ Also, Jorge, that would really rock! =DD Buck-Dozer is in progress. ^^

WOOO, you noticed "him" !!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 20th 2014, 6:36 am

Updated First Post! You wanted him? YOU GOT HIM! =D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 20th 2014, 6:42 pm

Bumped. ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 21st 2014, 12:53 am

YAAAAY !!!! HIM !!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) EmptyMay 21st 2014, 2:22 am

a racing game in mugen ? Thats an unique Idea
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)   If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^) Empty

Back to top Go down

If I Were To Make A Racing Game!!! =DD (Already sprited 15 characters. ^^)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next