The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!

Go down 
+24
Ryuuken
TyranntX
varo_hades
wingnut
DarthPhoenix99
Navana
cravd
MERK_U
Beto
X
Jaspion_br
Dragolink
kanodoom
spidergoku
crosspotts1.0
Nexus Gaming
Bull Demon
volzzilla
Erroratu
gonzaLOL
Ganbare-Lucifer
DARK!!
chuchoryu
gartanham
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! Empty
PostSubject: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 15th 2014, 6:31 pm

a quick edit to a character that I really like.
Jago, of the game "killer instinct", really like it if this becomes real in mugen
If anyone is interested in helping me, send me a pm and we can begin to do so
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by gartanham on April 22nd 2014, 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 19th 2014, 6:42 pm

standing

special move
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 19th 2014, 7:00 pm

Wow! CvS Killer Instink! Really I like this, maybe your char enter to Mortal Kombat Rebirth as a Special Guest

If you need help tell me, count whit me

Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 19th 2014, 8:09 pm

SOY FAN DE KILLER INSTINCT Y SIEMPRE ME A PARECIDO GENIAL HACER CHARS DE ELLOS PARA MUGEN. A TUS SPRITES LES FALTA MUCHISIMO TRABAJO, IMAGINO QUE LO ESTAS HACIENDO USANDO LOS SPRITES ORIGINALES COMO BASE, BIEN HECHO, PERO TE FALLA LA COMBERSION A CVS. HE BUSCADO ALGO QUE TAL VEZ TE INSPIRE:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/305/8/d/killer_instinct___jago_timeline_by_guyarmando-d6iiom3.png

AUNQUE EL MEJOR SIGUE SIENDO EL DE AHRIMANES, AUNQUE NO PASÓ DE SER UN SPRITE:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/363/b/a/jago_by_ahrimaneskarontex-d35y601.gif

ESPERO HABERTE AYUDADO. UN SALUDO!!

I AM A FAN OF KILLER INSTINCT AND ALWAYS ME TO SEEMED BRILLIANTLY(GENIALLY) TO DO CHARS OF THEM FOR MUGEN. To YOUR SPRITES THEY LACK MUCHISIMO I WORK, IMAGINE THAT DOING THESE USING THE ORIGINAL SPRITES SINCE(AS,LIKE) I BASED, MADE GOOD, BUT IT(HE,SHE) TRUMPS THE COMBERSION TO CVS. I HAVE LOOKED FOR SOMETHING THAT MAYBE INSPIRES YOU:
Http: // fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/305/8/d/killer_instinct ___ jago_timeline_by_guyarmando-d6iiom3.png

THOUGH THE BEST CONTINUES BEING THAT OF AHRIMANES, THOUGH IT(HE,SHE) DID NOT HAPPEN(PASS) OF BEING A SPRITE:
Http: // fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/363/b/a/jago_by_ahrimaneskarontex-d35y601.gif

I WAIT TO HAVE HELPED YOURSELF. A GREETING!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 19th 2014, 8:14 pm

Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! 2800933067 would be an honor to work alongside my friend, I can not wait for your exterminator version 1 and 2.

I do not know how anyone no made ​​a "Jago" character yet, but I'm trying, I always need the help of a programmer, as the invitation for Mortal Kombat Rebirth, do not know if my sprites station at the level of such a project  Embarassed , but if you give a helping hand even,I know that the character become beautiful like gold , Sr ° Midas. king 
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 19th 2014, 8:29 pm

You should try to sprite him on the KI3 look!!

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 19th 2014, 8:48 pm

Good Escuro, I already have this sprite I found on the internet, it really is very good, I know you want to help but I'll go with my model to the end because I'm basenado in killer instinct 1"
, I having fun with it ,my friend.
Back to top Go down
gonzaLOL

gonzaLOL

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 20th 2014, 2:06 am

gartanham wrote:
standing

special move
looks great as you go cheers 
do not know why but when I see jago reminds me guy  lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBQb23dW7kDPfa3z8YF79A
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 20th 2014, 8:26 am

Good morning my friends, now some punch to animate Sunday. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 20th 2014, 11:57 am

You DEFINETLY need to work on his shading and colours.
-(If you wanted him CVS)They are not CVS,the JoJo character you used as a base is more of a CPS3-ish style.
-(If not) then just work on the shading.The colour you used for dark blue on his shirt is way too dark,and you messed up the lightsource on his pants,so it looks like the light comes from UP on his shirt,and from under him on his pants.
-His boots aren't bad,and you should work on his bandana,it looks like a mess right now.
-His hair gets lighter for no reason during some frames of the animation.
-Both his standing animation and his Special Move animation could use more frames.
-You might also want to get rid of the random grey pixels on his sword.

Jonathan Joestar is a good base for Jago,I suggest looking into Joseph Joestar(Both young and old versions) since they could help out as bases too(Seeing Jonathan was edited from Joseph originally)
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 20th 2014, 3:45 pm

Thanks Erroratu, I am now downloading this young version of Joseph joestar to correct Jago, I know some gifs out dirty, this is only  just at the stage of creation  animations for the character, when I have everything I need,then leave for cleanup.
Walk:

and kicks;
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 21st 2014, 1:16 pm

gartanham wrote:
Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! 2800933067 would be an honor to work alongside my friend, I can not wait for your exterminator version 1 and 2.

I do not know how anyone no made ​​a "Jago" character yet, but I'm trying, I always need the help of a programmer, as the invitation for Mortal Kombat Rebirth, do not know if my sprites station at the level of such a project  Embarassed , but if you give a helping hand even,I know that the character become beautiful like gold , Sr ° Midas. king 
Thanks bro, soon this 2 Deathstrokes comming to your mugen, for Jago I have a model but is not good, your model is more good maybe need the revamp but is a good starting for a great character mi amigo, really count whit me for make this one
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 22nd 2014, 2:45 pm

Some modifications here and there, thanks to friend Erroratu. Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! 670481599 

Old:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]New:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here a picture with better detail ...

Last edited by gartanham on May 8th 2014, 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 27th 2014, 5:25 pm

I revamp the first Jago sprites you can use mi amigo
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! EmptyApril 29th 2014, 4:49 pm

looking good Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!   Jago - wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem! Empty

Back to top Go down

wip Jago "killer instinct" in mugem!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next