The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay) Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay) Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay) Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay) Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
varo_hades

varo_hades

Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay) Empty
PostSubject: Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay)   Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay) EmptyApril 15th 2014, 4:08 am

Is time to talk about of my projects, I know I mentioned that a lot of times but never find one topic about that. Well now is time to open one.
This topic is about my chars that I plan to make, leaving side my full game projects for one topic in specific for talk in specific of this game with all, well returning to the topic, for the moment I released Gen as you can see(I plan add more things but for the moment I like to focus in my next character). And the next issssss, drums please
Birdie, yeah you read fine, the next is Birdie from Street Fighter 1, principally for one of my projects mugen and because mugen needs this big fighter in pots style.
As you know Capcom did three different kind of sprites Street Fighter Zero, Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter Zero 3, well I will use all sprites, but principally Street Fighter Zero 3 sprites because is the most new, I don't know if make color separation because Capcom did trash with his colors and is very hard see his parts, probably make a basic color separation, because if I make a big color separation takes me a lot of time and other characters is waiting.
What everyone was waiting screens.

Gen
Spoiler:

Birdie
Spoiler:

Coming soon more.
Back to top Go down
Kai_nero

PostSubject: Re: Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay)   Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay) EmptyApril 15th 2014, 3:37 pm

Nice!!
Can't wait for vega
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay)   Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay) EmptyApril 20th 2014, 2:25 am

Kai_nero wrote:
Nice!!
Can't wait for vega
Well I will like to remake vega soon in this style, the color separation is ready personally I think is my best color separation that I made, the char is ready but in the old style of pots and have some bugs but I prefer to remake the char in the new style of pots, probably I put this Vega in the beta of my project of Super Street Fighter 2 Master Edition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay)   Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters of varo_hades (pots gameplay)
Page 1 of 1