The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ Emptyby Doom Today at 6:14 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ Emptyby Doom Today at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^

Go down 
+5
Mistah Jorge
Ricepigeon
Brahma Bull
Midnight-Son
flammableking
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 5:03 am

EDIT: Set555 is helping me in my time of need! =D

To anyone who wants to make an SSBB, KoF, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Wario Land, or any other game, styled Wario, here's EVERYTHING I personally have made for him. ^^

This motorcycle special is supposed to be initiated by pressing D, F, c
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This punch is supposed to be initiated by pressing D, F, z

This folder contains the sprite sheet I made for him, and the voices I ripped for him... The strong kick where he uses his shoulder is not supposed to slide forward in any way. It's supposed to represent his forward-smash attack in Brawl, where he hits the opponent with his shoulder.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e0apfcyicanr5t7/Wario%27s+Everything!+Voices+and+Sprites!.zip#39;s_Everything!_Voices_and_Sprites!.zip

This folder contains his Corkscrew attack from Brawl... He's supposed to fly upward, whilst spinning. I also put 2 mp3 files in there; one for the sound it makes when he spins, and the other for his voice when he does the attack...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ikry3c13584fz4q/WARIO+SPIN+SPECIAL.zip

This folder contains a special where he uses sound vibrations from his fists to attack the enemy.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9g4aw559ibl9wu2/WARIO+SOUND+WAVE+SPECIAL.zip

This folder contains the piledriver hyper that took me forever to make.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r1u33iawbwlupos/PILEDRIVER+HYPER.zip

This folder contains a special where he throws a purple fireball at the opponent. It contains the sprites of Wario doing the attack; the sprites of the fireball; the sprites of the fireball exploding; and the sound it makes when the fireball hits.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b0897c5qfbwobrr/fireball+special.zip

This is the effect for his fireball hyper.

Last edited by flammableking on March 27th 2014, 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 8:03 am

EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ 3855700884 
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 3:20 pm

Abobo Face wrote:
I say, this has something to do with his Super Mario release topic in MFFA, cause people in MFFA hates his Super Mario, heck, they even locked the topic.(I think)

The topic was locked because not only was it was derailed beyond repair, but also because it became apparent from Ax's responses in that thread that he was trying to deliberately troll MFFA.

Anyways, given his attitude in the past few days, I don't find this surprising, but I must say that having him throw you under the bus like that sucks. Hopefully you'll find someone more reliable to work with this time around (and hopefully someone who doesn't rush things out).
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 3:50 pm

No man please don't quit on this wario you can do lots of cool stuff that can be done, for example:

-his special where he waves his arms can be used as a special graple move, wave the oponent and the trow it agains the wall.

-the attak where he punches the ground can be used for a hyper (like in the original game).

-A wario is not a wario without his sholder charge (i would recommend to make as a special).

-Instead of dashing you could make wario actually run, like sean atley's sonic
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 4:32 pm

i know the perfect person                            
it is DJ_HANNIBALROYCE here some of his release

https://sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/

i think he would do a perfect job
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 8:02 pm

i know im still a noob here but can i help?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 11:43 pm

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! A great friend of mine has adopted Wario! =D Set555 has volunteered to aid me in my time of need! ^^ Thank you to all who wanted to help. You guys are awesome. :')

And, thank you, Ricepigeon for that information regarding Ax... I dunno what's gotten into him. =(

Avalon, thank you for your willingness to assist me in spite of how noobish you feel. ^^ And, what's wrong with being a noob? I was a noob once. ^^ And, look at me now! I've lost 50 pounds in the last week! Ok, now I'm just mocking cheesy infomercials... But, seriously, thank you. ^^

Jorge, you have some pretty good ideas. O.O If you have coding experience, maybe you could make a new Wario using the one Set and I are working on when he's complete. ^^
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 4:07 am

I'm happy for you man, good luck you two
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 6:37 am

Thanks, DreamBrother! Very Happy I'm adding Set's name to the title of the topic to let everyone know who to thank for bringing the project back to life!! =D
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 7:01 am

flammableking wrote:
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! A great friend of mine has adopted Wario! =D Set555 has volunteered to aid me in my time of need! ^^ Thank you to all who wanted to help. You guys are awesome. :')

And, thank you, Ricepigeon for that information regarding Ax... I dunno what's gotten into him. =(

Avalon, thank you for your willingness to assist me in spite of how noobish you feel. ^^ And, what's wrong with being a noob? I was a noob once. ^^ And, look at me now! I've lost 50 pounds in the last week! Ok, now I'm just mocking cheesy infomercials... But, seriously, thank you. ^^

Jorge, you have some pretty good ideas. O.O If you have coding experience, maybe you could make a new Wario using the one Set and I are working on when he's complete. ^^
Thanks bro  EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ 705151839 

I truly like the idea for the bike, good luck
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 7:24 am

jorge.timtim wrote:
flammableking wrote:

Thanks. ^^ Ya know what? ... You can get started on working on your personal version of Wario whenever you want. ^^ I wanna see what all you have in mind, and how it plays out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 12:43 pm

flammableking wrote:
jorge.timtim wrote:
flammableking wrote:

Thanks. ^^ Ya know what? ... You can get started on working on your personal version of Wario whenever you want. ^^ I wanna see what all you have in mind, and how it plays out! Very Happy
Really? Thanks, Wario was my fav. nintendo char of all time, in my opinion since i was a kid, i used to spend lot's of time in my childhood playng wario games
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 12:57 pm

jorge.timtim wrote:
flammableking wrote:
jorge.timtim wrote:
flammableking wrote:

Really? Thanks, Wario was my fav. nintendo char of all time, in my opinion since i was a kid, i used to spend lot's of time in my childhood playng wario games

Congratulations. I officially claim you as a younger brother. xD
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ EmptyMarch 28th 2014, 8:43 am

Looks great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^   EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

EDIT: Wario is not dead! OvO All Thanks to Set555! ^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next